Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 184votes)

Platina End

Alt Names: alt プラチナエンドalt 铂金终局alt Platinum End
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his classmates celebrates their middle school graduation, one student's mind seems to be elsewhere. His name is Mirai and he has a dark secret. All humans deserve to find happiness, but Mirai may need some salvation from above in the form of an angel.
Go to Platina End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discontinued? New Window brvnhildr
  • 2 Replies
Topic First impressions of the 1st chapter New Window HeartBreat
  • 5 Replies

346 Comments

Fallen Angles picked up this series so you should not be assholes and try to steal it. Just pick up something without translation new or old manga. There are some kind of rules between scanlators and we should obey them.

be polite in the public place guys.

TBH Bakuman is one of my best reads ever. Dude, it was a masterpiece, a fucking shounen about drawing mangas.

Ok, i'll admit that it had some lengths, and fell in the cliche quite a few times, but it's still better than 99% of the trashy mangas you can find.

Want some plot ? Read Tower of God, not Death Note (*pukes*) or Bakuman.

Manwhas > Manhuas > Mangas anyways.

I am not saying death note or bakuman are best read ever but thay are(in my perspective) one of the most engaging read.Btw Tog is great though it is more about game being played in each floor and some battles with them it is more like liar game + Bleach 

BTW according to me best manga is Vagabond

Looks entertaining!  Thanks for posting!

Fallen Angles picked up this series so you should not be assholes and try to steal it. Just pick up something without translation new or old manga. There are some kind of rules between scanlators and we should obey them.

Easy there, Jaimini's~box~'s version was uploaded a couple of hours ago in a different archive, I ask them to move it here, so I can delete the duplicate comic.

Here at batoto are many comics that are translated by several groups (take "boku no hero academy" and "tomo-chan onna no ko!" as examples). Just pick the group/version that you like the most and follow that, there is no need to insult the people that spend their time working on X o Y version.

SUTA PURACHINA ENDO!

ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!

TBH Bakuman is one of my best reads ever. Dude, it was a masterpiece, a fucking shounen about drawing mangas.
Ok, i'll admit that it had some lengths, and fell in the cliche quite a few times, but it's still better than 99% of the trashy mangas you can find.

Read outside of the shounen genre and you will find that there do exist manga with depth.

Exactly same reasons to not follow :D

Seems like we have varied perspective about the author(s) Work............hmmmm

That cliffhanger though.

How to ruin a manga 101:
after his death he was reincarnated as broken & op mmorpg character
then he finally find happiness by helping others, one shoting villains & building the most boring harem as possible.

So basically what you want is that if the MC dies he should stay dead for good. The MC should never be op. The MC should find other source of happiness aside from the cliche. Villains should be strong enough to one shot the MC and If there's harem it should be interesting enough for the readers.

Overlord then?

BASH OVERLORD, AND I BASH YOUR KNEECAPS IN.

Overlord then?

Minus the harem, helping others and one shotting villains.

How to ruin a manga 101:
then he finally find happiness by helping others, one shoting villains & building the most boring harem as possible.

Well, this is by an actual published mangaka rather than someweb novel about someone's twisted desires. This has a lot more chances of being readable than that other crap. Also, I don't think he gets reincarnated from the prologue

death note and Bakuman creators ...................

Overlord then?

Overlord or every light novel ever

How to ruin a manga 101:

Overlord then?

Insta follow~~

How to ruin a manga 101:

SUTA PURACHINA ENDO!

death note and Bakuman creators ...................Instantly followed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics