Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.23 - 183votes)

Ultimate Antihero

Alt Names: alt アルティメット・アンチヒーロー
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Uonuma Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

When humanity was threatened 5 years ago, the boy who saved the world was driven to despair and became regarded as the enemy of all of mankind. And now a new crisis approaches humanity. The curtain rises on a gallant drama about a hero falsely charged.
Go to Ultimate Antihero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

Huh, seems generic. :V

reeks of cliche-ness .... well im a simple guy, boobs + harem... insta-follow, i guess?

You sir, share the common opinion with me, but I will patiently wait till it got more chapters

reeks of cliche-ness .... well im a simple guy, boobs + harem... insta-follow, i guess?

Walpurgis Night...

Homura...

Another, where the conspirator summoned the demon king out of the blue, and use it to prolong the war? Then he arrived to save the day?

And he was mistaken as the conspirator? that could be it, I think.  And the variation could be that he really is the origin of the demon, or at least the demon king.

Walpurgis Night...

Homura...

Huh, let me guess why he was branded traitor.

Making contract with demons? Government afraid of his overwhelming power? Not willing to be used as a tool? the Gov or organization supported by the gov betrayed him first?

It should be among those, or some variation, me think.

Another, where the conspirator summoned the demon king out of the blue, and use it to prolong the war? Then he arrived to save the day?

Yeah, those are variations of "Making contract with demons", though.

The Art are familiar though.....

Edit: Now I remember.  The artist is also originally Hentai Doujinshi mangaka.

Making contract with demons? Government afraid of his overwhelming power? Not willing to be used as a tool? the Gov or organization supported by the gov betrayed him first?

Probably.

My guess is possibly making the greatest enemy of mankind his servant. That girl is that demon, maybe.

Seems stupid, probably will be cliche, but art seems okay.

Edit: Ah, my guess was already stated lol

I have a feeling the girl besides him, is the POWERFUL Demon he "defeated".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics