Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.23 - 183votes)

Ultimate Antihero

Alt Names: alt アルティメット・アンチヒーロー
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Uonuma Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adapted from the light novel series of the same name.

When humanity was threatened 5 years ago, the boy who saved the world was driven to despair and became regarded as the enemy of all of mankind. And now a new crisis approaches humanity. The curtain rises on a gallant drama about a hero falsely charged.
Go to Ultimate Antihero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

Why do so many of these light novels start with a duel against the heroine to impress her? In this case it's not the MC himself fighting, but still, it's a duel in which he can show how badass he is (even if it's by 'training' someone else).

Also, his arrogance is a pain.

Because Harem school life romance action LNs are as unoriginal as it gets

His arrogance is the best part.  Im tired of MCs being either weak, hide their abilities, or people think they are weak and dont understand their power for what ever reason.  This guy came right out the gate and made an impact said what he wanted to say. The most wanted man in the world and still do what he wants to.  He has no choice but to be arrogant or he would be in hiding.  Just like Nagumo Hajime from Arifureta, after he was "reconstructed".  Yeah, i think that word fits what happen.

I don't see why he has to be anything more than confident to meet any of your criteria. I appreciate the fact that he's not a wimp or hiding his ability and instead has confidence in his skill, but it's his arrogance that borders narcissism that puts me off.

and one more addition to the generic harem series. I do enjoy these but the plot execution is just ridiculous. Next update on July 22nd?

Spoiler tags because I'm too tired to count the lines.

Spoiler

Jerkass MC != Antihero. This is just Mahouka Koukou but distilled down into a string of garbage cliches and fan-service plot elements.

Spoiler tags because I'm too tired to count the lines.
Spoiler

Why do so many of these light novels start with a duel against the heroine to impress her? In this case it's not the MC himself fighting, but still, it's a duel in which he can show how badass he is (even if it's by 'training' someone else).

His arrogance is the best part.  Im tired of MCs being either weak, hide their abilities, or people think they are weak and dont understand their power for what ever reason.  This guy came right out the gate and made an impact said what he wanted to say. The most wanted man in the world and still do what he wants to.  He has no choice but to be arrogant or he would be in hiding.  Just like Nagumo Hajime from Arifureta, after he was "reconstructed".  Yeah, i think that word fits what happen.

I like stories where the hero and savior of the world becomes the enemy/traitor/cookie due to REASONS. A worldwide coalition of the willing to hunt down the hero/traitor that killed the demon previously curbstomping the world into certain doom purely through the power of his swag. And now he's imparting some of the secret behind his swag to make an E-rank scrub stronger than one of the only 10 S-rank magic-whatever users in the world!

Magic Jesus better watch out less he lose his throne to this usurper.

So it's a promo mango.

I too, like mango.

This manga, however, is terrible.

given the subject matter, i see this getting an anime adaptation, like all the other "shounen + harem + 'badass' MC + supernatural/sci-fi + special powers + vague enemies" manga/anime from the past 5 years

Harem and LN adoption mean it's gonna be predictable as fuck, does this play in the same universe as 35th Test Platoon

Google "Yamaneko Kishidan Monogatari Onna Kishi Irina Daiichiwa" for a more accurate story about cute girls fighting orcs. 

So it's a promo mango.

This manga wont last long I can see that now.

Nope. It based on an LN that hasnt been picked up by anyone. Well, I havent found it. At any rate, the LN itself is only 3 novels in so im thinking a 24 chapter run as wishful thinking.

This manga wont last long I can see that now.

at first i was hyped because of the comments, but after i saw it was another hot-and-cool-yet-somehow-incompetent-chick and an uncaring-but-somehow-nice-overpowered-self-insert i lost my drive.

whatever rocks your boat I guess.

That explains the orcs.

that explains the cow tits.

Not impressed so far. That blond girl has got to be the worst hostage negotiator in history. The rest of the plot is filled with cliches. Well not that all cliches are bad. I did like the whole badass MC backed by a loli thing he has going. Every badass needs a loli hahahaha. Still I would have dropped this if not for Misora Riku being the author. I was very impressed by Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan so I'm giving this a shot.

So ... defend yourself and the girl die ... surrender and you both die ...
I mean ... i understand the need to show off how "badass" the MC is but this ... this is just sad.

And I guess that Hero is too mainstream, let see how they handle this suppose "anti-hero".

The art is nice and although the premise appears to be a mix of different things that have been done before, it might have actual romantic development seeing as it's written by the same author as Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan. Following, for now.

On the other hand I hope the author made better villains for this novel. Rakudai had a good MC but not a good enough antagonist to match him (at least to what I read till).

If the translation for LN is better and the DMCA for LN is softer I won't read any of these LN adaptation mmm...

is this another LN adaptation? if it is, Batoto really needs a LN Adaptation tag...too many popping up these days...anyways, i like the art and the OP MC (all hail Tatsuya!)...i'm really tired of the Weak to Strong plot points...

The art is nice and although the premise appears to be a mix of different things that have been done before, it might have actual romantic development seeing as it's written by the same author as Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan. Following, for now.

Boobs, and a Harem series? Instant follow.

Yeah, those are variations of "Making contract with demons", though.

The Art are familiar though.....

Edit: Now I remember.  The artist is also originally Hentai Doujinshi mangaka.

That explains the orcs.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics