Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 49votes)

Jigokuren; Death Life

Alt Names: alt 地獄恋 DEATH LIFEalt Jigokuren: Death Life
Author: Suzumaru Reiji
Artist: Suzumaru Reiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Another series by the author of Jigokuren ~Love in Hell~. Set in the same world as Love in Hell but with all new characters.

Spinoff series to Jigokuren ~Love in Hell~:
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokuren-love-in-hell-r1926
Go to Jigokuren; Death Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Jigokuren New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

51 Comments

hrm......i liked the other one but its got a different feeling this time around

r/manga scans has picked up this series, first chapter will post soon.

Aww... she's so cute and chibi mmm...

Oh boy :3 Then I might just continue : p Then again Seven Seas is no Yen press..

(...If I had a TL for it.. )

Ah, please do! If you get a TL, of course. The first series was a big favorite of mine!

Renamed to Jigokuren because furigana says so.

Source?

I think it was in the announcement thread regarding one of their pickups.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/3w4j6h/seven_seas_licenses_how_to_build_a_dungeon_book/cxtveh0

Rapeman (guy who scanlates some more adult stuff) asked regarding any takedown notices, guy from Seven Seas said nope and mentions that they don't do that kind of stuff. Which is true - like I mentioned there are other series they have and haven't been DMCA'd.

and the publisher said on Reddit that they're not going to file DMCAs against people who scanlate stuff like Kobayashi-san, T-Rex na Kanojo or Maou Hajimekata.

Source?

I don't see why they want to stop at one chapter. The volume isn't coming out in half a year and the publisher said on Reddit that they're not going to file DMCAs against people who scanlate stuff like Kobayashi-san, T-Rex na Kanojo or Maou Hajimekata.

Oh boy :3 Then I might just continue : p Then again Seven Seas is no Yen press..

(...If I had a TL for it.. )

YES, FINALLY!! :D

MOAR!!! pls :P

Never pet a loli unless you want to claim her as your own. If you're not careful, she can beat you to death or just chop off your legs and genitals.

Glad to see this back.

And...it's a "preview" since the series was licensed by a publisher that hasn't even put out a single volume in like a year. Great.

I don't see why they want to stop at one chapter. The volume isn't coming out in half a year and the publisher said on Reddit that they're not going to file DMCAs against people who scanlate stuff like Kobayashi-san, T-Rex na Kanojo or Maou Hajimekata.

I was patiently waiting almost a year for someone to pick this and then, on latest updates I finally saw chapter 1...

Gore ecchi comedy, here I come

KAijsu8.gif

Glad to see this back.

And...it's a "preview" since the series was licensed by a publisher that hasn't even put out a single volume in like a year. Great.

Kanki would love them (Ex bandit general from Kingdom manga, torture is part of his MO)

this story goes after Jigokuren ~ Love in Hell~?

It's sort of a separate story few years after, but with different characters. You should read Jigokuren though, it's hilarious and heartwarming at the same time.

this story goes after Jigokuren ~ Love in Hell~?

yayyyyy new series

Ohhhh

This is it, thanks WaterFlame mmm...~!

Woo, finally it's here!

can anyone tell me where i can read this?

awwwww yessssss

I love this mangaka. People, I can clean/typesetting scans. Maybe someone can translate?

I  don't want to do any announcing for them but Renzokusei has agreed to pick it up. I've already given them the raws for it. I just didn't want there to be a duplication of effort.

I love this mangaka. People, I can clean/typesetting scans. Maybe someone can translate?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics