Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 38votes)

Knight Fantastic Night

Alt Names: alt 骑士幻想夜alt Qishi Huanxiang Ye
Author: Vivibearè‘—
Artist: Jusaka
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lin is just an ordinary high school student. But on the day she transfers to a new school, she gets a video game, which sends her to the world of King Arthur. There, she meets a mysterious wizard, who tells her that her mission is to find and gather the Knights of the Round Table.
Go to Knight Fantastic Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILER] Chinese Light Novel + Ending New Window Locomoto
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chinese to English Novel Translation New Window Locomoto
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

oh no

No need to search further than Thomas Malory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Morte_d%27Arthur#Book_II:_.E2.80.9CThe_Noble_Tale_Between_King_Arthur_and_Lucius_the_Emperor_of_Rome.E2.80.9D_.28Caxton_V.29

It is actually pretty accurate of the scope of Arthur's supposed conquests if you combine all of the Arthurian Myths.

Thanks for the link, that was interesting

good so far mc is annoying though

Well, historically some Popes did marry and have children until the VIIth century when the celibate- instead of a custom- became law..

Sure, but there's a difference between having legitimate children and a supposed "holy man" having illegitimate children.

@Chapter 55: Wait, he CONQUERED France, Germany, Western Asia and the Roman Empire? What kind of Arthur fables has SHE been reading?!

No need to search further than Thomas Malory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Morte_d%27Arthur#Book_II:_.E2.80.9CThe_Noble_Tale_Between_King_Arthur_and_Lucius_the_Emperor_of_Rome.E2.80.9D_.28Caxton_V.29

It is actually pretty accurate of the scope of Arthur's supposed conquests if you combine all of the Arthurian Myths.

Don't forget that the Pope somehow has legitimate and illegitimate children... yeesh.

Well, historically some Popes did marry and have children until the VIIth century when the celibate- instead of a custom- became law..

@Chapter 55: Wait, he CONQUERED France, Germany, Western Asia and the Roman Empire? What kind of Arthur fables has SHE been reading?!

Don't forget that the Pope somehow has legitimate and illegitimate children... yeesh.

I was really enjoying the references to actual Arthurian legends (the story Merlin told about the woman who could either be beautiful during the day or at night is a major part of one of the legends of Sir Gawain, and the Green Knight challenge was also loosely based on a Gawain story, and the cannibal giant has elements of other stories, though I can't pin down which one) but all this stuff about King Arthur being an emperor that conquered all those countries... -_- It's like they decided all the conflicts that involve incest and familial connections were just too messy so they made up their own.

Arthur's story is whatever the author wants it to be, and I think that makes everything a lot more interesting.

This is manhua so don't expect everything based on the true history. The author needs to make sth up to continue to write....

Haha...this is so downright ridiculous and cheesy. No wonder, it's from the same author who wrote this:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/vampire-sphere-r16803

Um, It's not the same author, it's just being translated by the same person. They have different author credits and the art style is different enough that I would have thought it was obvious they weren't from the same person.

Haha...this is so downright ridiculous and cheesy. No wonder, it's from the same author who wrote this:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/vampire-sphere-r16803

I've skimmed the raws up to latest chapter and I have literally never seen the Lion since. Also the existence of that special bow she got near the beginning never seems to appear again??

The author seems to forget about her creations a lot :o

In regards to the bow we did get to see her use it at least one more time after the time skip, but after the second time she came back it switched to a much simpler design for no apparent reason. Maybe she had been instructed to use a different bow during their mission to find Lancelot for some reason?

Maybe Merlin decided to take away something she earned as punishment for each time she left without his permission?

...So what the hell happened to her lion friend from the first challenge? We pretty much haven't seen it at all since then. Did it die during the time skip? Did it decide it didn't want anything to do with the girl that gave it a strange name and went elsewhere? Is it going to return, only to turn out to be yet another bishie under a magic spell? These are the important questions people! Our little Mary Sue needs her magical animal companion!

I've skimmed the raws up to latest chapter and I have literally never seen the Lion since. Also the existence of that special bow she got near the beginning never seems to appear again??

The author seems to forget about her creations a lot :o

:)

...So what the hell happened to her lion friend from the first challenge? We pretty much haven't seen it at all since then. Did it die during the time skip? Did it decide it didn't want anything to do with the girl that gave it a strange name and went elsewhere? Is it going to return, only to turn out to be yet another bishie under a magic spell? These are the important questions people! Our little Mary Sue needs her magical animal companion!

Love getting a bunch of chapters in one go.  Shame the comments section is so quiet.

Very interesting...
Calling it now: The picture is still going to be on her phone when she goes back.

This seems interesting.  

They forgot to add a shoujo tag...which completely baited me into reading this manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics