Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 38votes)

Knight Fantastic Night

Alt Names: alt 骑士幻想夜alt Qishi Huanxiang Ye
Author: Vivibear著
Artist: Jusaka
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Lin is just an ordinary high school student. But on the day she transfers to a new school, she gets a video game, which sends her to the world of King Arthur. There, she meets a mysterious wizard, who tells her that her mission is to find and gather the Knights of the Round Table.
Go to Knight Fantastic Night Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILER] Chinese Light Novel + Ending New Window Locomoto
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chinese to English Novel Translation New Window Locomoto
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

wheres chapter 126? :v:

It's up now. It was a bit tricky tracking down the chapter.

wheres chapter 126? :v:

Kill the fairy!!!

Nooo! She's so pretty!

Kill the fairy!!!

...So what the hell happened to her lion friend from the first challenge? We pretty much haven't seen it at all since then. Did it die during the time skip? Did it decide it didn't want anything to do with the girl that gave it a strange name and went elsewhere? Is it going to return, only to turn out to be yet another bishie under a magic spell? These are the important questions people! Our little Mary Sue needs her magical animal companion!

The lion's back! :D

Very shoujo, much wow I need more fluff!!!
I love this new chapter!
I want more Lin and Arthur moments.
Not a terrible manhua. But not for those who like historical accuracy.

For once, a manhua that just... tickles the fangirl in me. COME ON! YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HER!

EDIT: I have finished the light novel. I am truly satisfied not having to wait for so god damn long. Not gonna give spoilers but its a happy ending. Yeaaaaaaa!

Can you please tell me where you've read the light novel?

For once, a manhua that just... tickles the fangirl in me. COME ON! YOU KNOW YOU LIKE HER!

EDIT: I have finished the light novel. I am truly satisfied not having to wait for so god damn long. Not gonna give spoilers but its a happy ending. Yeaaaaaaa!

Still loving this story, I adore the art and characters alike. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the dark duke and hopefully some nice Arthur being jealous scenes XD. Or even better, at least one of them being more honest with their feelings...pffft, who am I kidding, we all know that will take many more chapters and misunderstandings to come about.

Based on the names on the chairs, the name of the knights are Terry = Tristan Parsi Farkas = Percival

Well there's a huge jump from chapter 92 to 93. Not sure if intentional or not.

I think the problem is with the links though. if you choose 93 from the dropdown menu, it will show c93, but if you do that from c92 using the arrow, you are jumping to 94

Are you translating from Chinese now?    :)

In your blog http://mysticcresent.blogspot.com/2015/09/intro.html, you mentioned that you were translating from Vietnamese:

I translate from Viet to Eng and Eng is not my primary language so I hope you don't mind. But I try my best to make it easy to understand and flow.

Ah, the characters’ names. They have been translated from Chinese to Viet so the names may not be 100% accurate. They won't interfere with the plot at all.

Spoiler

It looks more like 93 is a duplicate of 94 actually. That seems like the more logical explanation.

True but it was confusing haha.

Almost as confusing as the lion that never showed up again.

I do enjoy this series very much. Are there any translation of the novel?

No, unfortunately. 

I really enjoy reading this. I actually reread chapters when I am at work...don't tell the boss. I'm actually glad that I found another king Arthur spin off since I never liked the originally story of King Arthur. I look forward to more and I will resist reading the light novel, so I won't be spoiled.

You're welcome! ^^ 
The light novel's already finished. Chap 111 is the current chap in China and chap 112 is coming out soon. 
This manhua is my favourite because I love the legend of King Arthur. I'm a big fan hahaha.
So yeah, I just want to translate it to English to let everyone knows how awesome it is XD
Most people don't understand how hard it is to translate chinese manhua. The author likes to use idioms, and asian idiom and western's are totally different. I only translate the simplify meaning of it. Name is not a major issue though ....

Anyway, thank you for loving it! ^^

I do enjoy this series very much. Are there any translation of the novel?
Spoiler

You're welcome! ^^ 

The light novel's already finished. Chap 111 is the current chap in China and chap 112 is coming out soon. 

This manhua is my favourite because I love the legend of King Arthur. I'm a big fan hahaha.

So yeah, I just want to translate it to English to let everyone knows how awesome it is XD

Most people don't understand how hard it is to translate chinese manhua. The author likes to use idioms, and asian idiom and western's are totally different. I only translate the simplify meaning of it. Name is not a major issue though ....

Anyway, thank you for loving it! ^^ 

Spoiler

I'm not sure if the fact this is a one woman translation team should be a strike against or a defense of the translation inconsistencies. On the one hand if you're the only one translating it shouldn't be too hard to pick one name for a character and stick with it (Xiao Parsi, Parsi Farkas, not to mention the name I'm pretty sure it's actually supposed to be referencing, Percival) but on the other hand translating so many chapters in such a short time all on your own has got to allow for a few errors. Still, I kind of wish there were a proofreader for this translation team.

Xiao literally meant little/small.It's weird but from what I understand in Chinese culture,  Lin in this manhua called people name with Xiao to show closeness.  Only close friends or family use Xiao + name. 

I'm not sure if the fact this is a one woman translation team should be a strike against or a defense of the translation inconsistencies. On the one hand if you're the only one translating it shouldn't be too hard to pick one name for a character and stick with it (Xiao Parsi, Parsi Farkas, not to mention the name I'm pretty sure it's actually supposed to be referencing, Percival) but on the other hand translating so many chapters in such a short time all on your own has got to allow for a few errors. Still, I kind of wish there were a proofreader for this translation team.

It looks more like 93 is a duplicate of 94 actually. That seems like the more logical explanation.

Sure, but there's a difference between having legitimate children and a supposed "holy man" having illegitimate children.

Oh, definitely. Remember though, while virginity before marriage was required at the time from women, men were free to act as they pleased, even if (or rather before) they were 'holy men' as you say.

Besides, was it possible to perform a safe abortion back then?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics