Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 62votes)

Saseyo Eroika

Alt Names: alt させよエロイカ
Author: Takada Sanko
Artist: Takada Sanko
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rintarou is deeply judgmental of women, and hates that his dad has been cheating on his mom with a female neighbor. He does not want to be like his dad, and his thoughts are full of gendered sexual slurs towards his female classmates. The only exception is the most modest girl in his class, Yatsugi Azusa. A mosquito-borne disease seems to be spreading around among the women in his city, whose symptoms are fever and extreme sexual aggressiveness. Will he and Azusa make it through the epidemic? -Manga Helpers
Go to Saseyo Eroika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

"Read it at Bato.to"

First time see a manga promoting to read at Bato.to, usually its about promoting the trans group web page.... like Yomanga, 

not that its a bad thing, just a surprise...

a pleasant one indeed....

eh there's actually a lot out there for years^^

"Read it at Bato.to"

First time see a manga promoting to read at Bato.to, usually its about promoting the trans group web page.... like Yomanga, 

not that its a bad thing, just a surprise...

a pleasant one indeed....

Best description of Boobs mmm...

I have a feeling that this series will some huge NTR baiting....

Not looking forward to that.

Glasses girl best girl mmm...~!

untitle.JPG

Glasses girl best girl mmm...~!

Make those mosquitos like those in Jumanji and we'll talk serious here *heh*.

Could earn him a horror tag and some serious story, all those "stay chaste" themed stories always fail as they progress because even in manga, the people outside of battle/action shounen manga can't really to live up to even their own expectations...

Also

Spoiler
made my day xD

came coz of the word "Ero"

And then stay for the ero.

came coz of the word "Ero"

MOAR!

The MC is so fab!~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i'm already watch and read too many H manga and vid to know what happen next....there's already a H manga for this "mosquito" thingy

No link = Hoax

*wink*

mosquito here, thanks to sea otter scans for picking up this awesome series

if mosquitoes are like carriers of some sex drives virus, then i don't think anyone would creat anti-mosquito repellent... too bad its not the case in real life...

hate mosquitoes...

AWW YES BABY ''follow''

hjOn3Eg.gif

Muh dick

I enjoyed it so far. It's falling into what I call tasteful ecchi. The ecchi is there to move the story along, not solely as fan service.

No smut tag yet ?

i'm already watch and read too many H manga and vid to know what happen next....there's already a H manga for this "mosquito" thingy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i pressed follow just by reading the description, 

the art's erotic details really amaze me....

especially down under and right in between,

time to hunt this artist other works, maybe hentai doujin

I'm guessing this will be borderline-h in a few chapters. Seems fun anyways

Woot! first. 

Let's find out where these mosquitoes are gonna take us from here.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics