Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 63votes)

Meteor-san Strike desu!

Alt Names: alt メテオさんストライクです!alt Meteo-san Sutoraiku desu!alt Miss Meteor Strikes!
Author: Takuji
Artist: Takuji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyone lies when they are young, but the lie Kobayashi Hiro told when he was just six haunts him daily to this day. He claimed that he was abducted by aliens, and, even though it was quickly discovered it was a hoax, thanks to national attention, the town became a hotspot and tourist stop for UFO fanatics.

So when the beautiful Yamada Meteor transfers to Hiro’s school, claiming that she is an alien and Hiro is the only one that can save the planet from destruction, he thinks that the whole thing’s a prank. He quickly learns that she isn’t joking.

Meteor is here to test if humanity is worth saving from the monstrous asteroids headed toward Earth. To prove humanity’s worth to the universe, Hiro must complete the assigned missions, even if they are a little perverted.
Go to Meteor-san Strike desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

109 Comments

ehhhhh.......-.-III
Posted Image
If you want to translate Hero to french, it will still be Hero, just with an "accent".->Héro
The H is mute in french, so you would pronounce as it was Ero, but even if you say Ero in French, it will still not sound like Ero in English or in Japanese.

I believe that it was put there just because the H is mute.
@Cydric inb4 google translate
Working on possibly getting 2 chapters of this series out there.
it seems like the scanlators are dead...
I enjoy this series and hope to see more chapters soon.
It's a gag manga... You shouldn't expect much coherency.
Got too weird now, delete from bookmarks.
what kind of logic this manga does????
1st i was like
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) good its ok...whats next =3

then after reading ch3 onwards

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ wtf i just read?

and so then...i just give up whats what anymore...

overall its cute and funny thats it =2
The MC isn't really mainly at fault. Its Meteor's faul for the most part.
The guy's an idiot, but I don't understand Yuzu at all. She's been his friend since he was a kid and he's been this stupid the entire time. And not only does she continue to love him despite that, but she's in tears when he performs par for the course and doesn't realize the poem was about her love for him. Just give up on the idiot and fall in love with a different guy, hopefully someone better (and someone who's not obviously in love with your best friend).
He's like 10 years old right?
i cant really like this mc but the story is good tho
I swear I saw "Confess to the girl you like" as an option.. yet he says there weren't any decent one??
I don`t get why anybody would be hatin` on the MC. I find the lovable idiot type to be rather enjoyable.
Same goes for Gan-kon.
Lke I said before Im disappointed in Hiro.

ಠ_ಠ
Dont stop musterbating!! Its Sacred and it needs to be practiced every time!!XD
Oppai beammuuuuu~
I feel so bad for him...
Thanks of the update :)
hate the protagonist!!!! wtf.... love the manga,, LOL :)
Interesting!!!
cant wait for the next chapter!!
@TheRater, at 1st I thought is that Mugi from K-on? then again it's not like I read k-on anyway so gotta ignore it :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics