Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 169votes)

Samon the Summoner

Alt Names: alt 左門くんはサモナーalt Samon é um Invocadoralt Samon kun wa Summoneralt Samon-kun: el invocadoralt Suman the Sumanner
Author: Numa Shun
Artist: Numa Shun
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Teshigawara might be the nicest girl you will ever meet. She will catch your vomit so that you don´t get it on your clothes while asking how you feel afterwards. In short, Sakura Teshigawara is a good person. That is why, Samon, the new transfer student hates her. There is no one else in the entire world that Samon hates more than Teshigawara. For the sake of his pride, he will corrupt her before she dies and fall into hell.
Go to Samon the Summoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

Samon kind of reminds me of Sal

16963233483_ef4729e194.jpg

Western test not always same as eastern taste

Western fan like manga like  Mx0,  Psyren, Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa....etc

Easter fan didn't like them, so they got axed ending

DAMN IT I MISS Mx0 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 

Where did i saw this kinda familiar art ... ? anybody ?

Spoiler

We noticed an issue in the chapter. It will be reuploaded soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for the scans

Which genre did it turn into?

Romantic comedy

I heard manga become super popular after genre shift.

Which genre did it turn into?

I heard manga become super popular after genre shift.

Glad this got picked up. I was disappointed that Viz didn't keep it in their SJ.

BnHA are FA scanlations, not Viz-rips

Sry I must be blind, because it was listed as some other scanlator before, glad it was deleted mmm... 

>referencing two Kano Yasuhiro manga series 

Probably not great examples considering how most westerners aren't big fans of his works anyways.

It will be axed before it even get proper scanlation.

Actually, it placed 4th in the weekly shonen jump , last week. It might continue for a while.

And by that ranking, it might mean that is not really bad.

If this is really true, we should delete it quick, I don't want anymore series here to be taken down.I don't have any access to Viz where I live so it's too bad

You can order it online?
1/4-Based Anon
Sep 25 2015 03:07 PM

There are enough sites to get Vizscans from by now, it's really not that hard anymore, so please just don't upload them on regular mangareaders. Delete this. Also I hope that other people don't do the same and list Vizscans as /a/non releases.

If this is really true, we should delete it quick, I don't want anymore series here to be taken down.I don't have any access to Viz where I live so it's too bad

oh me too :(

One way for this manga to end is for him to hire joker to corrupt her, worked well with two face so far.

Are you out of your mind? This is offcial Viz release. When they notice it DMCA will run all over batoto. DELETE IT

Or maybe not, we still got Boku no Hero Academia in this very site while Viz already licensed it, so either both of them will be taken down, or both of them will survive mmm...

BnHA are FA scanlations, not Viz-rips

Are you out of your mind? This is offcial Viz release. When they notice it DMCA will run all over batoto. DELETE IT

Don't worry, they'll delete it eventually, just enjoy it while it last mmm...

Or maybe not, we still got Boku no Hero Academia (and many other series) in this very site while Viz already licensed it, so either both of them will be taken down, or both of them will survive mmm...

That hook hair though mmm...

Teshiwara is cute!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!

the art looks a lot like Boku Girl
 http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/boku-girl-r10643

the story is funny, but I don't like an end with the girl goin' to hell :(

It could be that the setup is a trick, and she ends up falling to hell

Spoiler
But that's pure speculation on my part.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics