Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 57votes)

Koi wa Hikari

Alt Names: alt Aşk Işıktıralt Koi ha Hikarialt Love is Lightalt 恋は光
Author: Aki Eda
Artist: Aki Eda
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Saijou is a college student who has the ability to see the love in a girl's heart in form of sparkles. As no sparkles shine towards him, he avoids girls except his friend Kitashiro who he meet in middle school. But one day he meets a girl named Shinonome who wants to know what love is and he decides to become her friend as he considers both of them as similar.
Go to Koi wa Hikari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

94 Comments

ohh so the washlet squirts water in there

I ship Saijou and Kitashiro.

Meh. Read the 2 chapters and still no sparkle for me to get interested in this manga. 1/5 Sparkles

Pleb. This is author's style - Bonnouji also had slow-paced, realistic love.

On the topic of scanlations - I'm glad to see THREE groups that picked this up, although I hope SAZ won't pull a bait and switch (or rather bait and leave us hanging dry) after those two consecutive chapters.

I guess I'm dropping this now. SAZ did a good job and i hope they'll continue to do so. I'm looking forward to more chapters. 

Meh. Read the 2 chapters and still no sparkle for me to get interested in this manga. 1/5 Sparkles
1/4-Based Anon
Nov 08 2015 11:53 AM

I can definitely not keep up with any other group and there is no reason to have several groups work on this, so I'll drop it right here. Not like it matters. SAZ's second chapter looks pretty good, so I expect that quality to remain, I wouldn't be able to do it as good as that anyway. Good luck with the project and I hope to read more in the near future~

Three scanlators releasing at once.... Is this the power of Aki Eda?? Unbelieveble!

And the last entry (for now) to battlefield, SAZ, moving aggressively and dominating the battle with two critical attack! How will the other two forces responded to this unexpected move? We will see...

Edit 1 : Only two chapters and I'm already rooting for childhood friend .... guess he can't see the light for him.

Edit 2 : You live in japan SAZ? Be careful when scanlating this, their laws quite strict when you upload stuff like this to internet, downloading is on opposite though.

With this new serialization, is Wizard Soul  already finished in Japan?

Yes.

Spoiler

How to tell if a manga is good before you read it.

ef41e841b59c86def0ccfa9448187e1c.png

Looks like there's quite a lot of differences, although subtle, between tankoubon (#Based Anons) and magazine (Manga Syndrome)..

With this new serialization, is Wizard Soul  already finished in Japan?

From the same author of Bonnouji. Insta-follow!

Second.

You mean from the same author of Bonnouji and Wizard Soul, right?

I love it ! Such a refreshing manga !

Same. Hopefully there won't be, contrary to tags, much drama. I liked Bonnouji thanks to its slow-paced but steady romance and lack of dumb drama, love triangles and misunderstandings.

also i hate to be anal but title is "love is light". the "ha" read as "wa" means the "koi" is the thing the rest of sentence is describing cough.

2 groups pick up the exact same project & release the first chapter 10 mins apart

what are the odds

So much swag but no sparkle. But she's so bright!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics