Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 83votes)

Bambi to Dhole

Alt Names: alt バンビとドールalt Bambi and Dhole
Author: Okaue Ai
Artist: Okaue Ai
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukimi is her real name but everyone calls her Bambi. She is the student discipline committee member who locks students out of the school if they're a minute late, but sneaks cigarette breaks on the roof. Lone wolf (Dhole, Asiatic wild dog) transfer student Tetsu (everyone pronounces it Tooru) Nagasawa hops the fence after she locks it and breaks her cigarette in half when he finds her on the roof, but he's a super nice guy to a mother and baby on the train. Bambi already has a boyfriend but will the wolf steal her heart?

(From MU)
Go to Bambi to Dhole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

One of the best in my top list. Managed to read it all before they took it off raffmanga. worth every minute of your time. dont pass it by thinking it is just one of the bunch

the latest chapter is soo beautiful,sweet and sad at the same time .the more i read it the more  i'm getting more and more in love with this manga the more i read it

I'm liking this.  Respecting it even.  If you think about it a bit, you realize that all the basic elements are totally classic, there's nothing remotely new about it, and yet while reading I don't think about that, it feels fresh.  Not so easy to do.

Agreed. There isn't anything new but the stories are very nicely executed

I'm liking this.  Respecting it even.  If you think about it a bit, you realize that all the basic elements are totally classic, there's nothing remotely new about it, and yet while reading I don't think about that, it feels fresh.  Not so easy to do.

hoho! this is a great one!

I really like the grandmother. I can see what she is doing.

It's certainly above average up to this point, hopefully it will stay that way. 

Wow that chapter 3. WHOO! amazing story development. Considering that this is a shoujo, it's a rare sequence of events. 

hmmm... so far so good...

And was not expecting that. Interesting...

let's see where it goes...I've got a feeling that I'm gonna fall off this one though.

this one's nice...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics