Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 83votes)

Bambi to Dhole

Alt Names: alt バンビとドールalt Bambi and Dhole
Author: Okaue Ai
Artist: Okaue Ai
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukimi is her real name but everyone calls her Bambi. She is the student discipline committee member who locks students out of the school if they're a minute late, but sneaks cigarette breaks on the roof. Lone wolf (Dhole, Asiatic wild dog) transfer student Tetsu (everyone pronounces it Tooru) Nagasawa hops the fence after she locks it and breaks her cigarette in half when he finds her on the roof, but he's a super nice guy to a mother and baby on the train. Bambi already has a boyfriend but will the wolf steal her heart?

(From MU)
Go to Bambi to Dhole Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

Huh, I actually think that was handled really well. It was nice for them to be honest with each other and talk it out, got more respect for em both now!
Cherry_Cake
Dec 05 2015 09:37 AM

ugh... i need tissues....  -sobs-

hooooo~
this is getting more interesting...

wow... it's about time for them to break up. It's shoujo manga formula everyone!

There was literally no point of them fucking each other, other than for some cheap emotional rollercoaster for the reader. Dhole shoulda got his dick in there first tbh.

But there was a point - it demonstrated that she's finally found the courage to move on, to trust in people instead of acting the miss perfect role.

I cry every time I see the end Q-Q!!! TT^TT goddamn when it's getting good

Well that was unexpected.

I'll admit I wasn't expecting it.  Certainly moves the story along, though.

There was literally no point of them fucking each other, other than for some cheap emotional rollercoaster for the reader. Dhole shoulda got his dick in there first tbh.
Well that was unexpected.

Oh man, what Tetsu said made me cry... 

Spoiler

I'm going through that too... -Needs a hug-

Click at your own risk

Spoiler

I doubt there will be actual cheating though a possibility certainly exists. A split up is more probable.

Why do people like it despite the possible cheating?

I expect I won't be happy if there is actual cheating, but wouldn't it be a touch limiting to avoid everything where cheating might even be a possibility?  Technically, that would have to be stories about robots, and not the manga kind that always start to transcend their programming and have feelings, either.

This really is a good read.

Glad that I put time on reading this.
And man! Some brownie points for this page!

Spoiler

And! I'm liking the heroine more and more!
Prota's already good enough!
Would be lurking for more updates!

Question.. I'm not looking for Shoujo where ppl cheat on ppl bc i just feel bad about that. Not that I havent liked stories with it, but generally I'm hesitant. But all the comments are positive and I am looking for shoujo. Wondering if anyone can give me a better feel of how cheating plays out in this manga (if it does), and if it would make it unpleasant for me. Or even emotional cheating. Why do people like it despite the possible cheating?

i think it's a good shoujo. and she's not "emotionally cheating" right now. It's more like they are being friends because know each other secret

and i kinda feel that bambi and shun will break up very soon. there's a ex-girlfriend flag over there....

Thank you so much Pigeon Scans for the fast updates. I really hope you guys would pick up Okaue-sensei's other work that was dropped by Summer Rain. I think it's just as lovely as this one ^^
Question.. I'm not looking for Shoujo where ppl cheat on ppl bc i just feel bad about that. Not that I havent liked stories with it, but generally I'm hesitant. But all the comments are positive and I am looking for shoujo. Wondering if anyone can give me a better feel of how cheating plays out in this manga (if it does), and if it would make it unpleasant for me. Or even emotional cheating. Why do people like it despite the possible cheating?

Come on, now she likes the nagasawa.

I just hope that the Bambi and Shun stay as a couple

Well, that's a forlorn hope.

Come on, now she likes the nagasawa.

I just hope that the Bambi and Shun stay as a couple

The plot thickens!

Who didn't see that coming at the end of chapter 5....now she's going to have to tip toe more considering Akari..

I read the latest chapter with the intention to see if I should try it out, based on what's happening and how the story is being told but it put me off.

I wouldn't recommend it but I guess my recommendation doesn't really matter if I didn't read from the start or all of the chapters.

The heroine is

Spoiler

You really really need to read all of the chapters.  Also, I think your description of the actions of the heroine in the most recent chapter is really harsh.  When she's with her boyfriend she just recalls that the the other guy ran off after her friend, that's it.  My reading is that she thought it was an indication that she was in the wrong, again, that's it.  Furthermore, she's talking to her boyfriend about that situation, so it makes sense that she'd be thinking about it.  To call her a slut because she's seeking comfort from her boyfriend (who she repeatedly says she loves, and backs up the words with actions) about a situation that upset her, that just happens to involve her good friend and another guy, is ridiculous.

I read the latest chapter with the intention to see if I should try it out, based on what's happening and how the story is being told but it put me off.

I wouldn't recommend it but I guess my recommendation doesn't really matter if I didn't read from the start or all of the chapters.

The heroine is

Spoiler

I honestly recommend reading from the beginning... There's much, much more behind the characters :)

The heroine is

Spoiler

One of the best in my top list. Managed to read it all before they took it off raffmanga

This was already finished before? Wow, I wonder if it's still up somewhere.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics