Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 280votes)

Annarasumanara

Alt Names: alt 안나라수마나라
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Annarasumanara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Icee
  • 16 Replies

117 Comments

No whole person is ever in colour, but don't forget the obvious exception: Her lips. It's the only coloured element in any person as far as I can remember. Makes her feel more human, more vulnerable than anyone else. Also kissable.
Thought-provoking. Things aren't really as they seem, from what I can tell. The black and white makes you wonder what color things really are, and when there is color, it really shows something that wants to stand out. But then, only objects are in color. No person ever is. In some ways it shows that we might never see what they really are.
The "top grades" guy isn't that handsome physically in my eyes, but I think the point is that everyone sees him as handsome, and we have to accept that as a fact in this world. Everything has a metaphor, though, so really it could be that his beauty is seen by others as "doing well in life, on a good track" or maybe even his beauty is in his grades. But at the same time he's ugly in some of the ways he acts. He's just an example of the different sides of everything here.
I hope he is not crazy....
This is really a great web comics. Finally an author who give the color a meaning !
One of my favorite scene is when the magician is shown as a torn paper after being beaten. It's really like a poem made into a comic
Anyway, if you really need to read it right away when it comes out, instead of MF go to Easy Going Scans, where you will find it as soon as they finish doing it. That's what I did a day or two ago 'cos I couldn't wait.
@Bergamot:
Yeaaah, no. I'd rather wait than read it at MF.
Well, I think it´s preety obvius the top grade guy have a metaphorical and subjective image since no other characters have huge long heads and stuff like that. I really like the concept in this art!!
yes sausage-face can't be called handsome really, but if they say so . . .

I think what happens in the end of chapter 14 will just screw things over for her now when she finally had some stability
This is an amazing manhwa. The art is incredible, a unique style that creates a haunting mood. The black and white gives a spooky, gloomy feeling, and the calculated splashes of colour interrupt but also intensify the impact. The atmosphere seeps into you. The main character's struggles, the emotion hits hard. I'm beyond impressed.

Zoro, my understanding is that the "top grades guy" is drawn kind of, um, metaphorically or something; you kind of see his personality. I think sometimes later on he gets shown the way people actually see him and it turns out he's good looking.
Ahh. I really like the style of this.
what a cliffhanger in chapter 12 :)
oh what a lovely manga, it really makes me feel for the protagonist struggle. @zoro well it could be the beauty of wealth or intellect or it's a different kinda beauty the kind we are not accustom to.
I'm loving this one.
I don't know why, but I simply can't see how the "top grades" guy can be handsome. O_o
this looks really nice
I guess learning Korean is the only way to read this now...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics