Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 280votes)

Annarasumanara

Alt Names: alt 안나라수마나라
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Annarasumanara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Icee
  • 16 Replies

117 Comments

This...really is sad.
Will we see a happy ending?
The answer to that, well...
Do you believe in magic?
ok this is sad :(
It seems that way . . .
I believe in the magic. There will be a turn!
yes, it's sad...
I'm... sad! D:
Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!
I don't understand anything at all!
I like how the story keeps pulling you into different ways. One time you actually believe the magician and trust him, the other times you start doubting him and thinking he's a fake. We're quickly reaching the story's conclusion, it shouldn't be too long till we know the truth.
Time will tell? Seems pretty straightforward. He's broken that "asphalt road" and in doing so, oddly literally reclaimed his humanity. He's no longer part of the hive of generic success-seeking nebbish-shmoo things like his parents, he's a human being with freedom and his own personal identity and aspirations.
He may even have become a candidate to get the girl. The magician is very cool, but I'm more and more uncertain that he's someone who gets involved in romance as such.
SYMBOLISM
Oooooooooh, an artwork change to signify something. What that is, time will tell.
wow... some make over there! :)
what a surprise!!!

agree with you twin...he's cute!! ^^
ROFL Sausage head is actually damn cute!
:( This manga makes me sad then happy then sad and happy and sad again.
Great new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!
Mmm, I see Uroboe. Still feels a bit odd to be reading something I think of as a Korean webtoon and having it not stack up vertically. Reminds me of the first few times I read a manhwa and I was all "What is with this left-to-right stuff?!" and realizing that it was crazy to be getting weirded out by something being in the direction I've been used to all my life until I started reading manga. Life is strange.
Yup, both Lowlightt and Uroboe are right, the original completed webtoon is still available on Naver as well. I guess the new release comment is for the English scan version by EGS. Lucky us, this is a great manhwa that's story gains more depth and power each chapter.
Man, such a good new chapter, thanks Easy Going Scans!!
@Lowlightt

Yes, it is finished and was originally a webcomic, but what egs is scanlating isn't the webcomic version, it is the comic book(tankoubon?) version sold in bookstores. Since it comes from a book rather than a webcomic it is put like that, even though it was originally the latter.
@svines85

This is already finished. Just not uploaded on Batoto, and I don't know why it was uploaded on batoto not in web comic form but page form. Doesn't make much sense to me.
Great new release!!
Can't wait for more releases, the art work is really striking and so is the story
v3-ch9: EPIC magic show
fuck yes!
@ghostgecko if you look ahead in the webtoon on naver...... il-deung's head is just a metaphor for his current state.
sometimes yuo need to dream but everything is flat in this world, when someone like this magicians appears and makes you see the true colors of your dreams is really something to remember and to keep safe, im glad i have read this manhwa has a shocking way to make feel what is put in the story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics