Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 38votes)

Sports Girl

Alt Names: alt Hook Your Favorite Sport!alt 스포츠걸이 좋아!
Author: Chance
Artist: Gamang
Genres: [no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
inappropriate for Batoto. Sorry.
DO NOT UPLOAD.
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Sports Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

72 Comments

If this is what I think it is. Shouldn't you add a "Smut" tag?

sorry to break it to you, it's actually full on hentai. batoto might purge this actually, but here's hoping.

Spoiler

Ah, been a while since I've seen an ahegao!

Still better than Lim Dal Young.

they're gonna remove this series next chapter btw. i goddamn guarantee it.

The description doesn't play around lol

Spoiler

Chances are, he probably already knows about it; I suspect it's more a matter of him being physically incapable of gracing us with his presence right now. He's probably collapsed in front of his keyboard with blood steadily dripping onto the floor, with one hand resting gently on the mouse, ready to click the "add comment" button, while his other is gently cradling his sword of Kusanagi.

Are you sure it's blood that is dripping off him?

There are multiple girls in the cover. And the guy doesn't seems like the type that would be involved in lots of sports... Is this gonna be like one of those collection of short stories?

Or it can have structure as "Dear you don't know"

Im a simple man, I see webtoon with smut genre I click follow button.

Makes me remembered of Ring x Mama mmm...

• God likes this

Looks like Girls of the Wild's X Brazzers...

if what you think it is is ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then you would be correct.

If she's wondering whether or not it's sweat under there... it's not. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
There are multiple girls in the cover. And the guy doesn't seems like the type that would be involved in lots of sports... Is this gonna be like one of those collection of short stories?

Someone call PervySageChuck. I think we're gonna need him over here.

Chances are, he probably already knows about it; I suspect it's more a matter of him being physically incapable of gracing us with his presence right now. He's probably collapsed in front of his keyboard with blood steadily dripping onto the floor, with one hand resting gently on the mouse, ready to click the "add comment" button, while his other is gently cradling his sword of Kusanagi.

Someone call PervySageChuck. I think we're gonna need him over here.

Never before has such a short description in broken English captured my attention so.

Also, great 1st chapter LOL

just wait and see ch-3! LOL

Never before has such a short description in broken English captured my attention so.

Also, great 1st chapter LOL

Sweaty women are beautiful! Martial arts, swimming, cycling, athletics, health, sticky... The girls of exercise and sexy Sports

0c0f82421c0d72f7bfa4fad3b7fc9c562a99508d

Holy crap...

What's with this massive influx of ecchi manhwa here....

Yo Manga hype!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics