Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 110votes)

Miracle! Hero-nim

Alt Names: alt 미라클! 용사님
Author: Measure / Jeongha
Artist: Measure / Jeongha
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Our (pathetic) hero arrives at the Demon Lord's lair. By some "miracle" he manages to defeat the Demon Lord with the help of the holy sword and his own shit.... wait WHAT?!
What can possibly go wrong after that?.....

Original Webtoon
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=654817&no=1&weekday=tue
Go to Miracle! Hero-nim Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

looooooooooooooooooool!!!

me rei tanto que casi me cago como hero-nim!

lolololololooooooooooooool!!!

looking at the raws OMG    

Spoiler

that's a shitty situation to be in.

So...did the hero shit out of his sword or something? Contagious shit? Shit-o-rama? Shit...

The demon lord is in some deep shit right now

i can't really remember the last time i laughed out loud while reading something...
this manhwa is godly xD i love it

Welllllll..... Shit.

haha, I just love this serie!

LMAO! I'm dying.

Tsk tsk...that demon lord should have known better...

Spoiler

But the hero's cape should help somewhat hiding the fact he shit his pants though...

Spoiler

Poor demon lord...

i hope he didnt shit himself -.-.... Worst fate for a mc ever

Bwahahahahaha!

its funny, even there are some typo and weird sentence, you need proofreader

Didn't your mama ever tell you to pack extra undies when you go dungeon crawling?

looking at the raws OMG    

Spoiler

you know. that hero's very realistic. im pretty sure we would all be crying after shitting ourselves in our moment of glory. it's one thing to be killed while taking a crap. thats pretty sad, but nothing like shitting yourself while killing a demonlord/king/god, that kind of thing will be remembered for all time.

This is glorious. Heroes deep into a dungeon really would find themselves in this kind of situation from time to time.  Do you drop your pants and find relief before or after the next unpredictable wave of monsters?

Though, now that I think about it, the need to poo when you are in the home of an enemy could be an opportunity as well as a problem. 

Check out the latest febreeze scent "Dragonkin of the 13 seasons" at your local supermarket.
"The story is about the Last Hero...... that shit himself."

Poor stomache and brain :( xD

Gotta love ’em Manhwa “shocked” faces.

Tsk tsk...that demon lord should have known better...

Spoiler

I want mooore, shit was funny!

So, there was a duplicate text on the last page. I replaced it with the correct text and uploaded the fixed version.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics