Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

I refuse to believe that the only type of romance in this is Bromance! I feel like I can ship the protagonist with either of the two heroines! My urge to ship cannlt be stopped!

one heroine is a siscon, the other is the MH, clearly, like the second color image was she taking a peek at him

japan what's with you and your "cousins", why can't it be just a girl that he meets in the U or that is like the senpai (a drinking MONSTER)

also this series is AWESOME, those faces, poor guy he's in deep shit, but at least funny deep shit xD (also at least he will get strong af)

I refuse to believe that the only type of romance in this is Bromance! I feel like I can ship the protagonist with either of the two heroines! My urge to ship cannot be stopped!

That Anzai-sensei reference mmm...

1b25b3f924cc154b8ba4b5538e808c8a.jpg

The author is great but the mangaka is no slouch either. Those characters expression are so exaggerated it remind me of GTO

x86AKz8.png

Gotta save this for lolicon memes.

I dunno if I can get into this, there's a bit too much silliness for me. I'd like it if there were some sort of romance but even if there is it'd prolly be filled with far too much 'comedy' to be taken seriously. The art's nice though.

Inoue Kenji's style is mainly about guys trolling each other

I dunno if I can get into this, there's a bit too much silliness for me. I'd like it if there were some sort of romance but even if there is it'd prolly be filled with far too much 'comedy' to be taken seriously. The art's nice though.

The first chapter is funny, but these comedy gimmicks are going to get old fast. Hopefully there's something else in store.

Considering this is from the author of Bakatesto then the comedy is the main attraction here (and some romcom probably), if you're expecting serious drama I think you won't find a lot of it. It's like you're complaining a comedy manga will become boring because it contains comedies...

This manga is finally translated...!

Looks like a fun MC.
Gonna be looking forward to this one.

Cool, my hope wasn't in vain.

I hurt my cheeks laughing at chapter 1.

This teacher knows this club and was like lets continue. 

no wonder I laugh so much, it was done by the creator of baka to test. 

the author delivers awesome comedy.

oh and I commend/salute/bow/ at the group who introduce me this comedy gold manga, y'all brilliant and have a great taste in picking this up.

LOL! I can imagine going to a class with a hangover, but with no clothes? HAHAHA.

The first chapter is funny, but these comedy gimmicks are going to get old fast. Hopefully there's something else in store.

LoL... The MC just got trolled >,<
I'm In^^

First chapter already a smack in the face Follow

Inoue Kenji, followed mmm...~!

Boy I really love Baka to Test, is this also from novel mmm...~?

But the MC seems a complete opposite of Baka to Test, he seems docile and not pervert mmm...

And boy the story is just what I expected from Inoue Kenji mmm...~!

Note: This is a manga about Scuba Diving

I only can hope this will get translated into english too.

Oooohh!!! Al Fin T_T gracias Plot Twist T_T

i thought this is finally translated to english... too bad. this one is really is one of the best comedy manga i have read...

cant wait for this to start!!!!!

Umm 1st?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics