Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 215votes)

Hakumei to Mikochi

Alt Names: alt ハクメイとミコチalt 哈库梅伊与蜜珂析alt Hakumei & Mikochialt Koibito Hiyorialt Minusculealt Tiny Little Life in the Woods
Author: Kashiki Takuto
Artist: Kashiki Takuto
Genres: Adventure AdventureCooking CookingFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nine centimeters (3.5 inches) tall, the tiny girls Hakumei and Mikochi live in the forest. Living in a house in a tree, riding insects and birds, and making umbrellas out of leaves, they live a happy and comfortable life. Follow their tiny but lovely lives as they live their day to day in a fantastic world of inchlings, animals, and strange happenings.
Go to Hakumei to Mikochi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

270 Comments

I can't believe such an amazing manga has so few follows.

Well, ch.3 was one of the more lighthearted explorations of necromancy I've read.

You should read about early necromancy efforts then. The idea that "if the heart beats, the creature will come back to life" is an old one.

Well, ch.3 was one of the more lighthearted explorations of necromancy I've read.

i'm melting

What a cute little series about inchlings. Perfect for reading when you want to relax and not think about anything.

this amazing manga is finally being translated! 

big thanks for the scanlators. 

These chibi girls are so cute while other things seems to be bigger and scarrier mmm...

Really love the real light-heart manga

dat ant

Tsukumogami... flying... small people... Shinmyoumaru?

OK, this is cute... gonna have to follow

That giant ants are scary mmm...

When they ride the Hawk; it reminds me of Rescuers...for some reason. Too bad the Hawk doesn't talk. <_<

Good!

Cute, but i just can't enjoy this after the toho mangas.

Anyone else think of those Miniature Space youtube videos when you see them cooking with those tiny tomatoes?

holy shit!! it got translated. now lets see if it can live up to my expectations.

edit. wow! that was really good 

Cute.

Superb!!

Thanks! I was waiting for this to be translated c:

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics