Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 19votes)

Tomodachi Gokko

Alt Names: alt トモダチごっこalt Pretend Friendsalt Tomodachi Gokko (MOMOCHI Reiko)
Author: Momochi Reiko
Artist: Momochi Reiko
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Midori moves from Tokyo to start her senior year of high school in Sendai. She saves her childhood friend Aa-chan from bullying, but the class's Queen Bee, Erena, stirs up a revolt and makes Midori the new target instead. Midori can’t bear the never-ending torment, and eventually takes her own life. However, in an unexpected twist of fate, Midori gets a second chance at life, choices and revenge. This is Momochi Reiko’s first time warp story!
Go to Tomodachi Gokko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

@Mirugo How nice to be able to afford a camera while still being a high school student.
I'd buy a small recorder or a small camera (actually I'd get several of both). I'd endure until they arrive and afterwards I'd look forward to their "activities" because I know each instance will bring me closer to revenge (destroying their public image...plus maybe a lawsuit nowadays). Or I could simply blackmail them. In the end, I'll win.

Or I could just break the leader's nose.
I want more.
I wish it was the current me versus those girls. Day one they would have learned how bat shit crazy I would get the next time they touch my stuff.
Damn it, I wanted to see more reactions before someone played the Song of Time.
we need more chaps, wanna see the blood nau~ xD
Girls sure can be scary. At least in manga. And I'm always kinda surprised of how the authors draw bullying in Japanese schools, it's very scary if it's true D:
why kill ur self when u can kill the bithces? xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics