Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 36votes)

Hand Play

Alt Names: alt 핸드 플레이
Author: Hb
Artist: Hb
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/hand_play

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to Hand Play Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

56 Comments

Hmm~ It's going exactly as I expected.

There's bad, there's so bad it's awesome, and there's so bad it's terrible.

And finally there's this, it's not simply bad, it's bad but not awesome, it isn't bad in a terrible way either, it's bad in a way that it makes me lose my faith in humanity, it's basically Jerry Springer bad.

And it's not "kinda" rapey, it's the very definition of rape.

And that makes me angry.

That kind of sums up my feelings. Not really angry at it though. Just confused why this isn't a hentai. If it were one, and the story/art was treated as such from the beginning, I would be able to write it off as "ridiculous hentai plot" and move on. This isn't though, and that just feels weird for something labeled "ecchi".

So what is this like a Happy Peach situation?

that scalated quickly..

aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd,, its  completed in 3 chapters!!

There's bad, there's so bad it's awesome, and there's so bad it's terrible.

And finally there's this, it's not simply bad, it's bad but not awesome, it isn't bad in a terrible way either, it's bad in a way that it makes me lose my faith in humanity, it's basically Jerry Springer bad.

And it's not "kinda" rapey, it's the very definition of rape.

And that makes me angry.

That's what happen if you f*** a TV.

is kinda stupid as the matter of fact is he was facking her from tv screen side, so in less word everyone can see her p***y being facked on tv - _-

Oh wow.

I... 200_s.gif

Holy Shit! LMAO! He just went and straight up fucks her! XD

Boning IDOLS LIVE in PUBLIC? that tv it's... it's...

200_s.gif

On a side note, with this TV, we won't need 3D Glasses anymore! :P

Really dude?? sigh...

This isn't as funny as I once thought it would be.

This chapter... I don't even...

Obviously our hero learned all about seduction from this man.

"Huh. Why is she avoiding?"

Thought process of the century.

Eeh. A cheap hentai plot. I guess I need my amusement from time to time. >>____>>

Man, at least do it when she's in the background or do things that is not so obvious. 

Can't say I wouldn't do the same as him. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

He is an ass and kind of a rapist, but lets admit it; we all have fantasized about doing something like this at some point ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

LMAO! If only his powers worked on not only on the idol but on commercials too and I'm hoping he can actually pull in something back to him.

He could grab food, and then grab new clothes from advertisements and probably he can also get an Anime waifu. XD

why anime waifu? when you can just molest your idol waifu? ;)

LMAO! If only his powers worked on not only on the idol but on commercials too and I'm hoping he can actually pull in something back to him.

He could grab food, and then grab new clothes from advertisements and probably he can also get an Anime waifu. XD

That TV, can we get it already mmm...~?

26334-image.jpg

Though this struggle he will understand the power to master the UNIVERSE!!!

So let me get this straight. This is about a creepy idol otaku and his magical TV that he uses to grope girls?

cdc.jpg

All right the question is what if its not on live broadcast,, would she feel it too?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics