Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 35votes)

Master In My Dreams

Alt Names: alt 꿈속의 주인님alt Master of Dreams
Author: Son Hee-Joon
Artist: Son Hee-Joon
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: An adult series by the artist of Yureka.

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/masterofdream

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to Master In My Dreams Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

Wow, im not sure but i just think Manhwa got a lot of stuffs around, good and clean art, creative story...Manga is kind of boring now, same art or strange sux art, lack of creative in story line.

You CLEARLY haven't dug deep in the valley that is the manga industry. Look at Nickelodeon, for example. It's Dowman's artstyle and his alone. You could spot it (if you kow it) out of a million and the stories are oddly charming, dark and somewhat random at times. Yet to see anything even remotely similar to it.

Or Jitsu wa watashi wa.

These two gems are almost always on the top of my head for both their fun stories and their artstyle that I'm yet to see anywhere else.

Also, this mahnwa's artstyle is, as far as I can tell, typical mahnwa style with basic plot-premise similar to many adult doujins and mangas.

Just a heads-up before you praise and diss things that (as far as I could tell) you have very little clue about.

Way too pure imo.

I dare say, I like 'em like this (MWUHAHAHAHAAAA!). Pure as can be, ready to take in all the corruption that a human male's mind can spew forth. By the end of the story, she'll be both the best succubus and a regular at the MC's house.

The guy is such a creep, though. He just instantly makes some random girl's uniform all about him -_- Dude, the skirt is short bc apparently that's your school's weird ass uniform, and the reason it's so tight around the chest is because the uniform doesn't take her bust size into consideration. 

Bleh. Narcissism is so unattractive.

Edit: Mind you, I'm still going to follow it. For reasons.

Wow, im not sure but i just think Manhwa got a lot of stuffs around, good and clean art, creative story...Manga is kind of boring now, same art or strange sux art, lack of creative in story line.

When he's trying to decide which files to download, he says, "None of this new works strokes my fancy."  I'd like to think that wasn't a typo. . .

JohnsonJohnson_Logo.png
Huehuehue mmm...

i blame silvio

JohnsonJohnson_Logo.png
Huehuehue mmm...

quite weak for a succubus.

Way too pure imo.

quite weak for a succubus.

Doesn't this belong more on fakku than here...?

"Master, give me your milk" mmm...

"My Johnson has taken damage" LMFAO!

Hmmm, I'm a bit curious about the "Life of a Milking MILF" - I was getting a bit low on calcium, even tho I've got a lot of D ...... VITAMIN  D 

Spoiler

So far he's not the master of dreams, he's just lucid when he does. he's aware that he's dreaming and makes decisions based on that information. it's not unheard of. nothing supernatural about it. uh... yet. until the demon is an idiot, goes in to his head, and ends up his sex slave. then he will be supernatural. the last few panels of her thinking about what to do show him being awake.

IIRC, lucid dreaming can be induced wwith training... Also, lucid dreamers have ridiculous control over what they dream. They can change the contents, and everything... Well, that is if I recall correctly.

Succubus worst nightmare, lol

If he's master of dreams, the what happens when he dreams that his dreams break the barrier of reality and become reality? Then, his dreams become reality, and affect us in the real world.

So far he's not the master of dreams, he's just lucid when he does. he's aware that he's dreaming and makes decisions based on that information. it's not unheard of. nothing supernatural about it. uh... yet. until the demon is an idiot, goes in to his head, and ends up his sex slave. then he will be supernatural. the last few panels of her thinking about what to do show him being awake.

If he's master of dreams, the what happens when he dreams that his dreams break the barrier of reality and become reality? Then, his dreams become reality, and affect us in the real world.

I think you can prevent that from happening

Master of his domain I bet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics