Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 49votes)

Ad Astra Per Aspera

Alt Names: alt To The Stars Through Adversity
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Ad Astra Per Aspera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruit translator and proofreader for Ad Astra Per Aspera New Window Mana Light
  • 2 Replies

113 Comments

Oh, the same author of Hayate no Gotoku 

Jokes about HunterxHunter, Berserk, the manga industry, AIBO, and Code Geass, all in the first chapter.

My body is ready, because it looks like it's going to be a long ride.

And so begins the tale of the 15 YO who will wrestle control of earth back from the aliens. Probably.

And it could all have been avoided if they only accepted the damn giant robot back.

"What have the Romans ever done for us?"

Wall-e is that you?

Look a lot more like Number 5 from Short Circuit

Wait, they confiscated weapons?! Fucking gun grabbers, man.

i dont understand the idea...

they live in a world with no war, no famine, high economy, and filled with science.

why would they try to revolt instead of taking advantage of existing technology and go exploring outer space.?

Most likely because you don't get all that with no strings attached. I would gather that they got all that for the sole purpose of keeping them on the planet, and easily controlled. Like they said, after receiving that utopia the planet pretty much became stagnated. after 100 years and no real changes have happened. 

i dont understand the idea...

they live in a world with no war, no famine, high economy, and filled with science.

why would they try to revolt instead of taking advantage of existing technology and go exploring outer space.?

lol "No one would make mangas if they had anything better to do"

parodying manga and economic theory on the spot, thats why i like u hata.

"If the war against the empire had continued, HxH and Berserk would be finished by now." 

Low blow dude, low blow.  'Prays HxH will finish before he dies'

betelgeuse went supernova, so its like probably million years from now. it will never happen

This gonna be good.

That means now Hata Kenjiro write 3 mangas at the same time and 2 of them is in Weekly Shounen Sunday mmm...

BTW this one seems pretty dope mmm...

"If the war against the empire had continued, HxH and Berserk would be finished by now." 

Low blow dude, low blow.  'Prays HxH will finish before he dies'

Wall-e is that you?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics