Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 140votes)

Where Satans Fear to Tread

Alt Names: alt Akuma mo Fumu o Osoreru Tokoroalt Akuma mo Fumu wo Osoreru Tokoroalt Where Devils Fear to Treadalt 恶魔禁域alt 悪魔も踏むを恐れるところ
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every 666 years in the Demon World, a fight to decide the next King the "Demon King Festival" is held. It is a battle royal fought with demons paired with human sorcerers. The demon Aini, carrying the desire to be King in her heart, quickly responds to her summoning in the human world, but what awaited her was...

A battle comedy with humans and demons begins!!
Go to Where Satans Fear to Tread Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

Spoiler

He would be a great replacement for Umaru

If a 'wizard' does show up, it will only be a 30+ year old virgin. (if you don't get this joke, you don't read enough manga)

I rather like Moe-chan's design, same with Suu-chan. It'd be hilarious if he later gained the power to properly manifest them. He even imagined yuri between fire and water... I'm impressed!

Now, will this new 'Solomon' be a real magic user, or just a chuuni girl with mysterious powers or an unusual taste in spying equipment?

Read the title as "Where Santas Fear to Tread."

Read it again and saw what it actually is. I feel like I would have enjoyed the other title better.

"Devil" and "Satan" are often (at least in Western religions/mythology) synonymous.

I do agree it should be "demon", but it wouldn't fit the translated proverb (since demons are more like evil spirits than actual hellish creatures). Then there's the whole DnD thing about demons being chaotic evil and devils being lawful evil...

I don't know what Western religion you're talking about; in Christian mythology, Satan or the Devil (Koiné Greek Σατανάς and διάβολος, Hebrew שָטָן) refers to the chief of all demons.  His followers are called demons or unclean spirits (Koiné δαιμόνια and ἀκάθαρτα πνεῦματα, respectively).  As for D&D, I love it, but it has nothing to do with Western mythology — in fact, a good deal of it was stuff Gygax pulled out of his rear end.

Now, as for the translation, it's unfortunate, but it's the canonical translation the author printed on the cover, so it's the one the translators (and the site) have to go with.

Wouldn't "Demons" or "Devils" be a more accurate translation of this manga's title, given that it seems to be an inversion and abridgement of the proverb "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"? I mean, given the context and usage of the word "Satan" (at least if you are to believe Wikipedia) it just doesn't really fit here.

"Devil" and "Satan" are often (at least in Western religions/mythology) synonymous.

I do agree it should be "demon", but it wouldn't fit the translated proverb (since demons are more like evil spirits than actual hellish creatures). Then there's the whole DnD thing about demons being chaotic evil and devils being lawful evil...

pWW52cI.jpg

Inyama is also a talented mind reader. He knows exactly how the readers are thinking ^v^

Wouldn't "Demons" or "Devils" be a more accurate translation of this manga's title, given that it seems to be an inversion and abridgement of the proverb "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"? I mean, given the context and usage of the word "Satan" (at least if you are to believe Wikipedia) it just doesn't really fit here.

Pretty much all you need to read in your leisure time, quite funny, obscene jokes, little bit of ecchi and kawaii girls (and Baramu too) mmm... 

Looks familiar. *look at author's other works* so that's why. The characters are carbon copies of zettai reiki.

Baramu is so cool!

So... A demon was summoned by a magic circle drawn by a hentai artist who then made copies of that circle. Also, it has been shown that the copies also summon.  

It is entirely possible every one them will end up summoned by a pervert :)

everyone of them end up summoned by other copy magic circle of Inuyama, they are all Inuyama's friend (and all of them expected to be Hentai Doujin Manga Artist with different fetish)

So... A demon was summoned by a magic circle drawn by a hentai artist who then made copies of that circle. Also, it has been shown that the copies also summon.  

It is entirely possible every one them will end up summoned by a pervert :)

And then, the boy become king......OF TENTACLES!!

Hmm, tentacle loving ero artist accidentally summons a little demon girl with a great figure for her size. He must be a healthy and exceedingly perverted Japanese man!

Am I the only one who thinks of Akame ga Kill when I see Aini and the Torisu? Reminds me of Akame and her little sister for some reason... Probably the eyes and hair styles.

I have found the next Satan. Inuyama and Torisu shall rule Hell together for 666 years, 666 years of horror, ero and TENTACLES! They will be the most effective Satan ever!

And Baramu! I wanted to see Torisu's in underwear!

I really like the MC correct thinking when he summon a demon girl. But his friends really hit the marks with her ,,, tentacles hahahaha

Soo funny! poor Aini getting doubled teamed by Kanade and Inyama.

jgFXk5b.jpg

Quickly, everybody start drawing random magical circles!!!

Oh, it's also nice to have a shameless MC with a likable personality. :D

All i gotta say is, MC gots his priorities straight.

Cover tell everything

Pretty funny...

Obscene jokes, tentacles, and cute girls. This is all you need to know.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics