Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 140votes)

Where Satans Fear to Tread

Alt Names: alt Akuma mo Fumu o Osoreru Tokoroalt Akuma mo Fumu wo Osoreru Tokoroalt Where Devils Fear to Treadalt 恶魔禁域alt 悪魔も踏むを恐れるところ
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every 666 years in the Demon World, a fight to decide the next King the "Demon King Festival" is held. It is a battle royal fought with demons paired with human sorcerers. The demon Aini, carrying the desire to be King in her heart, quickly responds to her summoning in the human world, but what awaited her was...

A battle comedy with humans and demons begins!!
Go to Where Satans Fear to Tread Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

This shit is literally a roller coaster.

First there was http://vatoto.com/read/_/350354/where-satans-fear-to-tread_ch8_by_piyo-scans/19and then that last page.

I'm just sitting here dumbfounded. Never have a (seemingly) random slapstick brought me on such a ride. As much as I enjoy Hotaru and the D-FRAG crew, this one is... different.

You think this is insane?

Try this

This shit is literally a roller coaster.

First there was http://vatoto.com/read/_/350354/where-satans-fear-to-tread_ch8_by_piyo-scans/19and then that last page.

I'm just sitting here dumbfounded. Never have a (seemingly) random slapstick brought me on such a ride. As much as I enjoy Hotaru and the D-FRAG crew, this one is... different.

Spoiler

Damn, this manga is so hilariously random. I love it.

Spoiler

Balam-san > Everyone

10/10

The hand bra wins~!

16iv8ex.png

I got the feeling that they intentionally messed up "your" and "their" in this panel only, since all of the other panels got pretty solid translation mmm...

Yup they messed up a lot. 

Cerberus. There are so many possible things to retort with.

He's horny.

...sorry, I'll leave.

Cerberus. There are so many possible things to retort with.

16iv8ex.png

I got the feeling that they intentionally messed up "your" and "their" in this panel only, since all of the other panels got pretty solid translation mmm...

I thought it was some kind of pun

I'm just dyslexic with my "their"s and "your"s. It wasn't inentional. lol.

Nice, thanks for another chapter. Although page 26 stabbed me in the eyes with sudden "their" and "your" errors.

16iv8ex.png

Lol. Just... lol.

In South and Southeast Asian flavors of Islam the term Shaytan (Satan) refers to demonic entities that are neither djinn nor undead nor spirit/ghost. This is likely a form of syncretic assimilation of local mythologies supplanted by Islam. In Arabic Islam, there is clear duality between mala'ikah (angels) and jinn (elementals) where the jinn occupy what in Western mythology would be demons. Two additional slots for undead (ghul) and spirits (ruh) exist, but things like the Western concept of fallen angels, false gods, and the unborn that fall under the general category of demons don't exist. So, because similar mythological beings actually exist in pre-Islamic Asian mythologies, the name Shaytan (actually a title of Iblis, king of the jinn), was co-opted to describe these beings. By accident Yoshibe-sensei has perfectly defined Aini's kind as satans the way South and Southeast Asian Muslims would.

Christians in East Asia from regions influenced by European Christianity (instead of American evangelical denominations as are prevalent in Korea) also tend to call non-angelic-origin demonic beings satans for the same reason South/Southeast Asian Muslims do. This tends to create confusion when trying to distinguish between the leader of the fallen angels (also still called Satan) and the multitudes of satans not of his kin. So they tend to end up with Satan with a big S and the small s satans, just like God with big G and small g gods.

In Islam Djinn and shaitan is same being, they were created from fire
same like human, there is good djinn and evil djinn(shaitan)

A serious plot about fights to determine the next demon king. presented in comedic fashion! Though... I must say... The last one was a bit multicultural in his fetihes wasnt he? A dog and a lightning ogre are his children, magine the mothers.

I keep thinking his name is Zeus.the current king.

just another random High School moe shit

PoYdpNh.png?1

If I was reincarnated as a pair of thigh-highs, I'd make the same face too :3

Demon. Devil. Satan.

Personally. call them Pink, Fluffy, Cuddly Wuddly, Rainbow Puppy Cats for all I care!

All I know, is I'm liking what I'm seeing.

I don't know what Western religion you're talking about; in Christian mythology, Satan or the Devil (Koiné Greek Σατανάς and διάβολος, Hebrew שָטָן) refers to the chief of all demons.  His followers are called demons or unclean spirits (Koiné δαιμόνια and ἀκάθαρτα πνεῦματα, respectively).  As for D&D, I love it, but it has nothing to do with Western mythology — in fact, a good deal of it was stuff Gygax pulled out of his rear end.

Now, as for the translation, it's unfortunate, but it's the canonical translation the author printed on the cover, so it's the one the translators (and the site) have to go with.

In South and Southeast Asian flavors of Islam the term Shaytan (Satan) refers to demonic entities that are neither djinn nor undead nor spirit/ghost. This is likely a form of syncretic assimilation of local mythologies supplanted by Islam. In Arabic Islam, there is clear duality between mala'ikah (angels) and jinn (elementals) where the jinn occupy what in Western mythology would be demons. Two additional slots for undead (ghul) and spirits (ruh) exist, but things like the Western concept of fallen angels, false gods, and the unborn that fall under the general category of demons don't exist. So, because similar mythological beings actually exist in pre-Islamic Asian mythologies, the name Shaytan (actually a title of Iblis, king of the jinn), was co-opted to describe these beings. By accident Yoshibe-sensei has perfectly defined Aini's kind as satans the way South and Southeast Asian Muslims would.

Christians in East Asia from regions influenced by European Christianity (instead of American evangelical denominations as are prevalent in Korea) also tend to call non-angelic-origin demonic beings satans for the same reason South/Southeast Asian Muslims do. This tends to create confusion when trying to distinguish between the leader of the fallen angels (also still called Satan) and the multitudes of satans not of his kin. So they tend to end up with Satan with a big S and the small s satans, just like God with big G and small g gods.

A serious plot about fights to determine the next demon king. presented in comedic fashion! Though... I must say... The last one was a bit multicultural in his fetihes wasnt he? A dog and a lightning ogre are his children, magine the mothers.

there's a reason it was called doggy-style

where can i adopt one of the cerberus?

Nice, thanks for another chapter. Although page 26 stabbed me in the eyes with sudden "their" and "your" errors.

i think Balam is umaru there .........

"aini ni ai ni kita " w

Imouto! Balam-chan mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics