Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 140votes)

Where Satans Fear to Tread

Alt Names: alt Akuma mo Fumu o Osoreru Tokoroalt Akuma mo Fumu wo Osoreru Tokoroalt Where Devils Fear to Treadalt 恶魔禁域alt 悪魔も踏むを恐れるところ
Author: Yoshibe Akuro
Artist: Yoshibe Akuro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every 666 years in the Demon World, a fight to decide the next King the "Demon King Festival" is held. It is a battle royal fought with demons paired with human sorcerers. The demon Aini, carrying the desire to be King in her heart, quickly responds to her summoning in the human world, but what awaited her was...

A battle comedy with humans and demons begins!!
Go to Where Satans Fear to Tread Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

This is like Fate/stay night meets Mangaka-san to assistant but 300% more entertaining.

Spoiler

she's like run from tiger mouth straight to alligator mouth

I want to be stepped too mmm...

Are you esper? Dont read my mind gezzz

What.. I don't even.. OMG... This is too good! XD

This series is just golden. Too many good moments to describe.

Balam getting embarrassed...

big..

I want to be stepped too mmm...

why is there no echi tag? wait... never mind.

Because this is Almost Rated R

After reading ch.10, I thought.....

"The Force is strong with this one"

Spoiler

Between this and that deadpan orc x horny elf manga, it's been a good day.

Cerberus never forgets a grudge over food.

After reading ch.10, I thought.....

"The Force is strong with this one"

For what it is this mango does its false alarms extremely well.

really nice comedy manga

why is there no echi tag? wait... never mind.

now is sock fetish, and im sure there is no seriousness in this manga

just relax lol

Idle talk in front of enemy lol. That cliffhanger made me expect some decent fight next chapter, but I bet it's just another false alarm...

Torisu was already so cute, but seeing her embarrassed is just too much.

I don't know why I expected something different from a new Solomon. Godammit.

16iv8ex.png

I got the feeling that they intentionally messed up "your" and "their" in this panel only, since all of the other panels got pretty solid translation mmm...

Are they(translators) fifth graders?

"Balam" and "Berith" are probably right. "Shian" could maybe be "Shan", a name for Shax?

"Aruteruna" could be "Alterna", which isn't the name of a demon but sounds cool and chuuni. "Ainiarusutoro" is a total clusterfuck though. "-sutoro" could be "-stor", "-storo", "-stol", or "-stolo", and I see like no one in the Lesser Key of Solomon with any name with an ending like that. I'd guess that it's made up, or a combination of a name and a cute word or something? I might go with something like "Inealstor" maybe, but I can't really work out any way of spelling it that looks appropriate or sounds right.

I'm talking like I know shit but I actually don't, so don't take my word for anything.

You think this is insane?

Try this

hahaha that series is as bizarre as it gets, but it's really funny (machon man serious business)

PoYdpNh.png?1

If I was reincarnated as a pair of thigh-highs, I'd make the same face too :3

the sister of a friend use them, it wasn't as good as I would expect (maybe I'm too old to see the wonders of those kittens xD)

so the maid followed?

OOOOOOOHHHH this was same artist that write ZETTAI REIKI!!!!!

FOLLOOOWWW

You think this is insane?

Try this

Tried that months ago, I won't be losing my eyes the second time, so no.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics