Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 104votes)

Hekikai no AiON

Alt Names: alt へきかいのアイオーンalt 碧海Aionalt 碧海のAiONalt 碧海のアイオーンalt 碧海的Aionalt Айон
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsugawa Tatsuya just lost his parents in an accident... but he's trying not to let that keep him too down as he starts high school.
While trying to obey his father's final wish for him to become an upstanding man, he ends up helping a girl who was being bullied. Despite her exceedingly cold nature, he just can't leave her alone... which may not necessarily be to his benefit, as he ends up getting wrapped up in a world where things like parasitic mind-controlling bugs exist...
Go to Hekikai no AiON Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suddenly, timeskip... New Window Kojiro_S
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic cant find more New Window Gregorie Gardner
  • 1 Replies

145 Comments

Just started this one but have to ask... Akihisa Yoshii and Gankyuu Eguriko?
after all this time, an update :D
oh nice, update
Another ignored but very good manga, sadly.

At first, it has similarity with Kara no Kyoukai. At the ch. 32, It reminds me to the antique story, Ariel : The Little Mermaid and I think the author inspired from it from the beginning.

The manga has just reached THE END and I hope this manga is adapted into anime from the start to the last because it's worth to get animated.
I want that guy to ends up with Shii-chan, but that's impossible :(
I contacted one of the people who's working on this and he said they were still on it, but they will need some more time.
why is there no more updates?
The best character in this whole series has got to be Shii-chan. The mute and cute mermaid.
i loved the karin crossover haha
I love Shii-chan <3 and this is pretty good though the somewhat slow-paced-ness of things may get to some (in the sense that you really want more quickly but at the same time it doesn't look like there'll be a lot of development in the next chapter)
loli has been banned so they make all child growth with time skip ...
(which is strange since they supposedly immortal and never change from many years past ...)

Ch 32 ...
why I get strange impression about someone bringing second wive at home and meet the angry 1st wife ? LOLOLOL ...
The bliss of volume 8 chapters and the t-t-time skip.
The bliss of volume 8 chapters and the t-t-time skip.
jumps up and down in sheer bliss wow a time skip and all that woot
Finally Updated!!! Horahh
according to mangaupdates this hasnt been updated in 140 or so days that kinda sucks
I like how it gave alittle more intell on "Karin" after the story ended, tho it was a little chapter still nice. Also this a great story so far, And personal note, I love the way this auther can draw ppl when crying haha.
Really good manga.. Kinda reminds me of the manga "Black God"... Lots of dark elements, not as much comedy as I would have hoped for.. And her fathers complex IS a bit too strong.. And unrealistic.. WHY CANT THOSE TWO JUST KISS D:. I also think the drama tag doesnt fit very well.. Not too dramatic, dabs here and there.. And I wish Tatsuya would get some powers or something ;.;

Overall though, really good manga.. It makes it into my top 50 easily XD.
one of my favorite manga
A great manga from the (female) author of "Karin". A shounen romance that avoids most of the vapid commonplaces of the genre and balances comedy and drama remarkably well!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics