Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 104votes)

Hekikai no AiON

Alt Names: alt へきかいのアイオーンalt 碧海Aionalt 碧海のAiONalt 碧海のアイオーンalt 碧海的Aionalt Айон
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsugawa Tatsuya just lost his parents in an accident... but he's trying not to let that keep him too down as he starts high school.
While trying to obey his father's final wish for him to become an upstanding man, he ends up helping a girl who was being bullied. Despite her exceedingly cold nature, he just can't leave her alone... which may not necessarily be to his benefit, as he ends up getting wrapped up in a world where things like parasitic mind-controlling bugs exist...
Go to Hekikai no AiON Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suddenly, timeskip... New Window Kojiro_S
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic cant find more New Window Gregorie Gardner
  • 1 Replies

145 Comments

Crazy woman everywhere...
Ty for the new chapter!!! Hopefully you'll be able to achieve your goal of chapter 37 by spetember :)

Hope we'll see more soon, one of the best stories I've read.

Sounds plausible to me.  Something like that is being hinted at, anyway.

Spoiler

Seems plausible enough.

Though I find myself just wishing they would hurry up and tie it all in already. It's been hard to connect with the characters for me since the time slip.

Sounds plausible to me.  Something like that is being hinted at, anyway.

Spoiler

OMG, I think I'm on to something:

Spoiler

Ok, maybe a little farfetched on

Spoiler

I amaze myself sometimes.

Wasn't that Aion with Shii-chan??

Spoiler

In a nutshell!

To be honest I always wondered why people complained about the ending of Karin. I thought it was great. And I'm looking forward to a great ending here as well;

I could go (and have gone) on a multi-paragraph rant about why I hated that ending.  So I'm looking forward to an ending that is not like that one.

Spoiler

an update yes!!

I love Kagesaki Yuna's work

I just love it

Shii-chan is just too freaking adorable.

You guys ready to wait for another year before another chapter is up?

No way, this got an update?!

Well, hurrah!  My thanks to all three teams.  Definitely looking forward to the rest...given the way things have been going, and the odd way this mangaka has ended things before, I must admit I don't really know how it's going to work out so I'm pretty curious.

To be honest I always wondered why people complained about the ending of Karin. I thought it was great. And I'm looking forward to a great ending here as well;

Well, hurrah!  My thanks to all three teams.  Definitely looking forward to the rest...given the way things have been going, and the odd way this mangaka has ended things before, I must admit I don't really know how it's going to work out so I'm pretty curious.

10 more chapters and this manga is done

Finally it get continued again ...

kinda sad waiting this and Oniichan Control too ...

thanks for "Fairy-Tail & Overload Scans & Shinra Tensei Manga Team"

i don't think this manga will end well and although it has some good points its mostly crap so if you thinking on reading this either don't or wait til it is complete

Wow, no. I didnt just start it. Forgot about it till I read a few more chapters.
Lordy, a new chapter!
I really like Kagesaki Yuna's stuff, I just hope (um, he? she?) has learned something about how to do endings since Karin.
wow, I had to re-read it xDDD
Good to know this one hasn't died yet...or has it?
Posted Image
its been so long since an update.. i forgot what happen..
Half a year since the last update. Uh wow~ but I still want Shii-chan to end up with the guy(I don't even remember the guy name).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics