Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 104votes)

Hekikai no AiON

Alt Names: alt へきかいのアイオーンalt 碧海Aionalt 碧海のAiONalt 碧海のアイオーンalt 碧海的Aionalt Айон
Author: Kagesaki Yuna
Artist: Kagesaki Yuna
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsugawa Tatsuya just lost his parents in an accident... but he's trying not to let that keep him too down as he starts high school.
While trying to obey his father's final wish for him to become an upstanding man, he ends up helping a girl who was being bullied. Despite her exceedingly cold nature, he just can't leave her alone... which may not necessarily be to his benefit, as he ends up getting wrapped up in a world where things like parasitic mind-controlling bugs exist...
Go to Hekikai no AiON Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Suddenly, timeskip... New Window Kojiro_S
  • 2 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic cant find more New Window Gregorie Gardner
  • 1 Replies

145 Comments

It felt a little hasty at parts in this last chapter. Nevertheless, man, finally a series ends with a fitting ending. Long time since an ending didn't shit all over the series as a whole.

I'll miss this one.

Oh! And my deepest thanks to all scanlators who made reading this work possible for us! We owe ya!

so this ends, too. It was a good ride, but now there is nothing left to read from the same author anymore. I am not quite getting into Tamanyan, so I guess I am screwed. I would kill for more of this or Karin.

what about http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kyoumen-no-silhouette-r1697  ?

so this ends, too. It was a good ride, but now there is nothing left to read from the same author anymore. I am not quite getting into Tamanyan, so I guess I am screwed. I would kill for more of this or Karin.

Awesome ending. I loved the journey. Thanks for the tears. \o/

Great ending, loved it. 

The scanlation has been picked and dropped by various scanlations, but really, thank you all for scanlating this great manga. ^_^

That ending is the best ending i could ever hope for. Filled my eye sacks right up

WTH??so is seine chan like tatsuya or not??just f**king ending it already...

anyone knows how many chapter until it's finished???

Spoiler

If either Tatsuya or Seine ends up dying in the end, the least they could do is leave a child behind.

Ugh I can't read anymore the mc is too weak (still chapter 20 though). Can someone tell me later the mc get stronger or what? Sorry bad english

It's not a combat manga.  Weak in what sense?

WTH??so is seine chan like tatsuya or not??

I think if you don't know the answer to that by now...

1 more chapter, 44 is the last one 164.gif

Oh, crap. Depression ensues.

so seine-chan's defences have crumbled!

Ugh I can't read anymore the mc is too weak (still chapter 20 though). Can someone tell me later the mc get stronger or what? Sorry bad english

If the other mermaid inherited the knowledge by eating the brain, it makes sense.

I'd like to know what the other mermaids inherited by eating the other body parts, like the groin.

Futa mermaid please ... =3= ...

Seems very rushed...
Thanks for the new chapter Overload Scans!

Meh. Not a fan of the "ate heart - inherited feelings" plot twist.

If the other mermaid inherited the knowledge by eating the brain, it makes sense.

I'd like to know what the other mermaids inherited by eating the other body parts, like the groin.

Karin? depressing? that doesn't compute

Well, the route was depressing IMO because they did that whole awful

Spoiler

for reasons which struck me as past flimsy and into "manufactured because for some bizarre reason the mangaka thought that would be cool".

eh, it was bittersweet but i would consider it more on the happy end side.

So... He did grow balls just at the end. That's kinda sad. I hope this manga doesn't go the depressing Karin route.

nice chapter

what in the...anyway c44 is called hekikai no aion o.o

Aion ends at volume 11. Ch40 marks the end of volume 10.

So... He did grow balls just at the end. That's kinda sad. I hope this manga doesn't go the depressing Karin route.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics