Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 56votes)

Tenohira Size

Alt Names: alt 手のひらサイズ
Author: Tendou Kirin
Artist: Tendou Kirin
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Onishi family doesn’t have a father anymore. They don’t have much money. They don’t even have a shower. Tenohira Size presents eight stories of a mother and her three children’s day-to-day lives in the aftermath of divorce.
Go to Tenohira Size Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Welp, I had the same situation as them except that I was the youngest so I had no idea the feeling about growing with a father. But now this chapter give me the feels. DEM FEELS

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

D:

Immidiately after she said that line my heart ache and my eyes become watery mmm...

Divorce,completely forgetting about your kids and playing family with a new partner.

Why so many men do this? :mad:

I'm not proud of it but i can really relate to this. This is definitely a good one

This manga has been incredible thus far.

This one certainly hits me right in the kokoro.

This is so good! Wow!

I..I...Ship... it?

hell no, she should get with the older dude from the restaurant

Mama is a mama lol

I..I...Ship... it?

Cute and thoughtful series.

If one day I start a family, I do hope I won't be the kind of Father that leaves 3 cute children like that to only count on their Mother.

that's one cool sister you got mmm...

>No money

>Mother yells and swings her hand at children

>The oldest, the only one who remembers their father at all, says she would've prefer to stay with him

>For some reason, all three children are left with mother who doesn't even have much time to spend with them.

Fuck you, modern world.

Actually it was the middle child Miyuu (who was 3 at the time of the divorce) who said she wanted to stay with her father. Not because she misses him but because "his new house must be big". The eldest (the only one who remembers the father) said "He's probably fighting with his new wife right now", so we can assume that her opinion of the father is negative. 

>No money

>Mother yells and swings her hand at children

>The oldest, the only one who remembers their father at all, says she would've prefer to stay with him

>For some reason, all three children are left with mother who doesn't even have much time to spend with them.

Fuck you, modern world.

This feeling, I'm ready for more mmm...

Seeing as it's a 1 volume work, would I be correct in assuming that 8 stories = 8 chapters?

Ah well. I'll enjoy it while is lasts.

8 stories = 8 chapters  (Source = TL and scanner)

Tendou Kirin is a PHENONEMAL mangaka.  The emotions she elicits are HEARTFELT and WONDERFUL. 

You will enjoy this ride.  Oh, and go read Soshite Hare ni Naru, WHICH IS EVEN BETTER... if you can even believe that. :)

Hope you stay for the ride.  I loved translating this series.

Seeing as it's a 1 volume work, would I be correct in assuming that 8 stories = 8 chapters?

Ah well. I'll enjoy it while is lasts.

Cute, i'm definitely following this

This looks nice.. yup

This looks like a good one! Thank you, EG Scans!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics