Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

Update!!!!!!
Is it true that this happens 1000 years before the story of Misumaruka Koukoku Monogatari?
That's actually fucking funny. I thought Hideo was a useless bastard at first, but then he got drunk. Now I think he's pretty cool.
well thats disapointing
The scanlators don't have any more raws, according to the sidebar on their site.
I can't wait to see where it goes from here I just want to read more soon
Rated A for AWESOMESS
ahah think i just had a nosebleed! after reading this!.
yaaaay update!
best manga ever!
At least in this category! :P
YEEEESSSS update! This manga is hilarious! Can't wait to see what happens next.
WORTH THE READ! i have laughed alot while reading this
LOL, I love it! This is the kind of originality it's lacking. Liked the main character, extremely funny and the action scenes were good! Can't wait for more.
words cant express how awesome this manga is. the story is good and i like the main characters evil gaze. i couldn't stop laughing wen he beat the crap out of the vampire and called himself a god. a must read!
when i first read the description, i thought "man another battle to the death" but noo, it really went above my expectation... a good and funny read if you just want to relax >D thumbs up so far. Thx BR scan
Good so far and I would like to read more
Interesting, looking forward in seeing more soon.
A good setting and pretty random characters... a good read~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics