Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

HALLELUJAH!!!, PRAISE THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

It's been 2 years (or should I say 3 years now ?) since I read this series again

so nostalgic

Update: I joined Village Idiot, and this series has been picked up again! Looking forward to bringing you all more cute Wiruko.

Thanks for picking the series and joining one group to bring us the joy of reading this hilarious title again.

Spoiler

Oh man I was considering doing this for so many years.

I messaged mhh, something wrong and i can't fix it xD

Meanwhile, come to our irc and get it, that file works i can attest to. 

EDIT: Should be fixed now. 

Why I can't read the new chapter ?

VIS I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!

I LOVE YOU GUYSS SOO MUCCCH !!

I love you guys!

And it's out, ENJOY!

Update: I joined Village Idiot, and this series has been picked up again! Looking forward to bringing you all more cute Wiruko.

Finished Chapter 6; each chapter would take me roughly a week to translate. I'm looking for a committed and (preferably) fast-paced group to work on this series. Hopefully we can get one set up soon.

I have tried to pick this up, but couldn't find raws of suitable quality. If anyone knows where to get them (quality of public raws are too low), I can try to get this picked up.
Sent you a pm royal

I wonder - if I translate the raw chapters and dump them on a certain imageboard, would other posters clean and typeset them for us? It has happened before.

i can't promise it to be amazing, but if you give me the raws, and the translations, i wouldn't mind doing it

I wonder - if I translate the raw chapters and dump them on a certain imageboard, would other posters clean and typeset them for us? It has happened before.

Its great!

edit:

Spoiler

It only has four volumes in the manga before it ends. So it is not something unattainable. But they have other projects that took priority in their list sadly.

One day. One day.

I'm so depressed... Doubt the scanlators are doing anything with it. They've been updating their other series, but this one is afk :(

Man, how is a protagonist this awesome. Dis nigga too fly.
"It's not good to cause trouble"...A character that is trying to commit suicide that actually thinks a little about the aftermath...? It's new and I like it.
what happened D:
I like the MC he knows how to keep his cool in confusing moments.
Hopefully this comes out soon :( it's really good and deserves more attention!
Chapter 6 is in cleaning stage according to their site. Fans can look forward to the next chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics