Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 198votes)

Sentou Jousai Masurawo

Alt Names: alt Battlefield:Masuraoalt Sentō Jōsai Masurawoalt Sentou Jousai Masuraoalt Sentouchousai Masuraoalt 戦闘城塞マスラヲ
Author: Hayashi Tomoaki & Ueda Yumeto
Artist: Asai Renji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hideo Kawamura has a really terrifying look, but soft heart. While contemplating suicide, he stumbled upon this computer that contained the virus, "Wiruko", who convinced him to join the "Seimahei", a fighting tournament that has the world as its prize. However, Hideo happens to not have any fighting skills whatsoever, so he has to get through on his wits (and luck) alone.
Go to Sentou Jousai Masurawo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

242 Comments

one more chapter ! !

Funny how no one mentioned the Bill Gates cameo(?) yet...

I guess this really is the end of this series...
...man, I'm not feeling it.

Is this filler?

I think it's filler.

I think the correct phrase is "character development".

It's always a good day when this gets an update. Thank you, to everyone at Village Idiot who worked on this one, for doing such a demanding task and making something so high-quality.

Goddammit Wiruko!! What happen happen, live in the present!!

Hideo vs Wind OS   

nice

Is this filler?

I think it's filler.

There is and I've found it hard to find. Every now and then someone reposts it on jcafe24 but it's an elusive beast as the translated English ones get taken down quickly. All I have are volumes 1-5 raw versions. If all else fails, I plan on learning the language and reading these in a leisurely pace.

This is literally the first time I've actually found a series that has been noted as being translated in English and is literally impossible to find on the internet.  I could understand if it was absurdly niche and extremely old (*-2000) but given websites like Baka-Tsuki and the novelty of people making LN compilation torrents, I literally am convinced that this translated LN is a red herring. 

Some kind of myth people tell their children that exists, because I have never seen a series that is translated literally not be found anywhere or even the translator not offering other links to the work.  Especially since it isn't licensed and functions as part of a saga of an on-going series.

It is truly an absolute shame, because I would love to read this but simply haven't got the time to attempt to learn and then translate the original prints.

Damn, every time I see that "END" at the end of chapters like that, it makes me paranoid and think that it refers to the end of the series...

So misleading... x_x;;

the man who send that email is wiruko creator ?

Creepy ossan stalker...eew..

that guy thinks he can win against the pajama god *pffft*

Spoiler

That's what I don't get.

Wuriko: "I'm a virus! yayyy!!!"

Erise: "You're a virus!"

Wuriko: *gasp*!

Different context.  She knows she's a computer virus, she goes around in computers eating data

It never dawned on her that she was doing the same thing as a virus to Hideo as well, eating his life force like that

Oh man I just realized! HIDEO and SNAKE?!

Dang that's Awesome! xDDD

That's what I don't get.

Everyone knew Wiruko was a computer virus (or "digital spirit"), but I think it came as a shock that she was actively draining Hideo's life-force.

Well to be fair..her name is Wiruko...And she did say she's a virus in the beginning right?

That's what I don't get.

Muwahaha the tsudere is strong in this one haha

i dont understand. how is mismarca connected to this series? i dont think any of the characters are the same.

Mismarca takes place at least several centuries (?) after Masurawo and Reisen. From what I know, Shouki (the former Hero)'s decendants factor in the story at some point.

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the series are being translated. Mismarca is on the Teaser Project list on Baka-Tsuki, but it will never happen unless a dedicated translator with ample free time steps up. It did get a short-lived manga adaptation though.

i dont understand. how is mismarca connected to this series? i dont think any of the characters are the same.

Well to be fair..her name is Wiruko...And she did say she's a virus in the beginning right?

There is and I've found it hard to find. Every now and then someone reposts it on jcafe24 but it's an elusive beast as the translated English ones get taken down quickly. All I have are volumes 1-5 raw versions. If all else fails, I plan on learning the language and reading these in a leisurely pace.

Can I have the raw versions? I'll ask my friend to read it for me. Instant book reader~

Page 34 of Chapter 15! Kekeke I died.

is there a LN of this story

Rolling in laughter the whole chapter.

Also that Fullmetal Alchemist reference. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics