Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 50votes)

Ganota no Onna

Alt Names: alt ć‚¬ćƒ³ć‚Ŗć‚æć®å„³alt 鋼彈宅儳alt Gundam Otaku Girlalt Gunota Girlalt Gunota no Onna
Author: Uroaki Sabishi
Artist: Uroaki Sabishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ganota Utsuki is an odd one ā€“ she just started her new job at a new company and already she acts like she owns the place. And, she tends to live her life as if inspired by Gundamā€¦

> Related to the Gundam series
( http://bato.to/search?name=Gundam&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to Ganota no Onna Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

AEUG. What next- Titans!?!?
Oh my god, lawl, I can imagine the difficulties Kishiri is going to face! GIVE HIM DAT GREEN LIGHT!!!
Page 26 is the most perfect image that civilization has produced.
aww looks like this manga is coming to an end to bad too, I really like it T.T
I like how Lala's fantasies of being glamorous involve people asking her to defeat bears with her powerful fists. I'd say that little girl is not normal, but really, that sort of thing is pretty normal for these characters.
Full-scale assault on Ganota? With that many Gundams, I bet they have more than enough to make a tabletop game like Warhammer 40k. Roll a dice to evade a critical beam hit. Hell yeah
Pedobear be careful, lala-chan goes after you XDDDD
Hahaha, this is hilarious.
Lala and Ganota are hilarious.
Okay, when i read this page: http://vatoto.com/read/_/91032/ganota-no-onna_v3_ch21_by_mangawari/9 There were two things that made me LOLed so hard:

1/ The bear
2/ Lala-chan - The loli

Only if you know what I mean
If only there were as much Gundam fans in real life (or at least, where I live), I'd probably be married by now.
"Zeta is based on Destiny, right?"
"How dare you!? Apologize to Tomino-san right now!"

Lol, that made my day xD. U.C fans, Ganota is fighting for our prayers :P.
omg, I was laughing so harrd "can we keep this a secret" xD
any other girl gundam fans!
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 11 2012 10:00 PM
need some yuri
This chapter made me wonder if we ever fought war in Gundam should I be amazed or scared ?
I know very little about Gundam. I still find this story hilarious, even if I don't get the more subtle jokes.
Amuru lol
Can't wait for Amuro to appear. ><
Seeing as some might feel like they're missing something, here's a few inside jokes from chapter 15.
Spoiler

That's only one chapter. Maybe I'll start a thread with a list of all of them. That way, non-UC fans cans get the inside jokes.
wow, now it feels like im in the wrong story but hey i like it so far.
I always feeling like I've missed something while reading each chapter.
each chapter is so enjoyable, I canĀ“t believe it.
this manga is jokes lol, im also a Gundam U.C. fan :)
Now I'm a UC otaku.. AKgskbdghsdgbskhndshj
As a huge Gundam fan im loving every page of this. I like how they also reference other non U.C Gundam like the Gundam Wing reference in chapter 3 or the shining finger part and of course Seed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics