Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 290votes)

Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

Alt Names: alt 僕はお姫様になれないalt Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenaialt 나는 공주님이 될 수 없다alt I Can't Be a Princess
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the master of love comedy manga, Wakabayashi Toshiya, comes a high school fairy tale about love☆!

Shindou Rei (Cinderella) comes from a very poor family. Her only clothes are hand-me-downs from her brother, even her school uniform. So everyone always mistakes her for a boy. Even her close friend Hakuba Ouji (white horse prince), who starts developing confusing feelings toward her all the while believing she's a boy. Tsukumo Yuki (Snow White) is the leader of a delinquent gang and falls in love with Rei at first sight, also believing her to be a boy.

Go to Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai raw translation New Window segawon
  • 5 Replies

603 Comments

WAKABAYASHI Toshiya strikes again better than ever mmm...~!

So, instead of the seven dwarfs, we have 7 girls with identical face, hairstyle and height. 

Plot twist: she is a boy and she think that she is a girl, now she is forced to be a boy but she still think that she is a girl.

the joke feels so forced it was painful to read.

They're establishing chapters. Chill. 

Plus only the first chapter and half of the third was that grating IMO.

Basically the rampant no-homo.

Wait, why was this listed in my "Garbage,trash, and other assorted junk" pile? 
Eh good enough for the trash good enough for me.
Also, the misunderstanding premise is freaking funny, but I'd like to see our MC girl get some more development. 

Each chapter just makes me...
197.gif

I read 'From the master of love comedy manga', clicked the author's name ready to disagree, and realized it's that Wakabayashi Toshiya. Now my neck hurts from the 180° my opinion did.

54491595.jpg

and I LOVE IT!!! <3

So, Tatsumiya Mao = Little mermaid.

I felt it went on just a little long, but I laughed pretty hard most of the way through. So I dunno.

I remember reading this when it was still raws on pixiv... I'm really glad that a group's translating this...

Triple-Combo-Kill you merciless bastard.

Yes... I've been waiting for too long for Wakabayashi-sensei's series that actually not compilation of short stories mmm...

It's finally being translated by a group! I'm so happy, I've been waiting for this series ever since seeing it on Danbooru and Mangaupdates.

Mao has 'fish' character on her name.

Tsukumo Yuki = Snow White?

Kagami (mirror) Kyouko = evil queen?

Kuroi (black) Maho (magic?) = witch?

No idea about Tatsumiya Mao, unless the Mao means demon king.

Oh duh. Not only could I have run it through google translate, but Snow White was holding an apple and the fairy tale's whole conflict starts with "mirror mirror," so the one holding the mirror should have been obvious. The dwarves are probably lackey delinquents Tsukumo took under her wing. 

So I guess the last two are a pair too?

Wakabayashi Toshiya is an unstoppable force on the soul.

No homo level = AWESOME.

No-homo'd himself to death

Also: Shindou Rei = Cinda Re = Cindarella, pretty obvious since the mentioned the evil step sisters. 

Ouji = The Prince

What are all the other characters? 

Tsukumo Yuki = Snow White?

Kagami (mirror) Kyouko = evil queen?

Kuroi (black) Maho (magic?) = witch?

No idea about Tatsumiya Mao, unless the Mao means demon king.

No-homo'd himself to death

Also: Shindou Rei = Cinda Re = Cindarella, pretty obvious since the mentioned the evil step sisters. 

Ouji = The Prince

What are all the other characters? 

Stop Ouji...

Stop talking..

She's already dead...

BY GAWD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY

whoops.

Bruh...

Well good enough for me to follow.

"From the master of love comedy manga, Wakabayashi Toshiya..."
this was enough for me to follow and start reading.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics