Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 69votes)

Smokin' Parade

Alt Names: alt スモーキン‘パレヱド
Author: Kataoka Jinsei & Kondou Kazuma
Artist: Kataoka Jinsei & Kondou Kazuma
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHorror HorrorSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows Kakujō Yōkō, his fifteenth birthday in a seemingly normal world where medical technology has sky rocketed and is now able to transplant any human organ. Those behind this are called the Ame No Tori (Rain of Birds). But it all turns out to be a plot against humanity where the new tech can take over its host and thus making them into a killing machine. A task force called the Jackalope are set on annihilating them before they raise more havoc and so Yōkō's new life begins.
Go to Smokin' Parade Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

48 Comments

oooh a new chapter thanks for that :D 

I haven't read it but just because of that synopsis I loke it already 

Reaaally liked the mask at the begining. It's not your usual half-assed faggot demon. Thats some satanic ass shit right there.

Welp, as always so many fucked up characters in dark world, nice setting there mmm...

Not bad at all . I dig it .

so who is the older sibling of them?

1st chapter birthday prty for the little bro. 2nd chapter they came for his little sister.

I thought that was because that black-box narration turned out to actually be that Jackalope guy or whatever he is. And I guess he either doesn't know or doesn't care.

so who is the older sibling of them?

1st chapter birthday prty for the little bro. 2nd chapter they came for his little sister.

I actually hated Deadman Wonderland, though I liked the beginning, before it became apparent it was going to just be a long cycle of glimmers of hope followed by crushing despair, which just isn't my cake.

I wonder if that's where this one is headed, too. Probably. But, eh, for now I like it.

What a crazy start! This series is oozing potential!

House rules, you got to learn em!

it starts with blood, i like it

LOL Ganta became badass x'D

Knowing Deadman Wonderland I should've expected shit to get dark but.... damn.

I have to admit, for a moment I thought this was going to be a Deadman Wonderland prequel, because the MC looked so similar to the character that could armor herself with her blood.

I'm super happy that I was wrong and that it's an entirely new series! Especially one that's so interesting!

It's here!!!

"If you liked Deadman Wonderland, you will like this too."

I hope the ending will be better

"on that day, my world ended" "no, not from that"

Off to an amazing start. Some translation/proofreading errors here and there that'll hopefully get fixed going further but regardless I'm fucking stoked for this series. 

The same author and artist as deadman wonderland, at last

New chapter released, hope you like it~

Its missing about 45 pages, the real chapter has 73 pages, my groups will release it soon so reread it.

dafaq did I just read...

I've never had a manga like me before. :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics