Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 111votes)

Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi

Alt Names: alt 僕と君の大切な話alt Our Precious Conversationsalt The precious talk of me and youalt Un discorso importante tra me e tealt Una charla importante entre tú y yoalt 我与你的重要谈话alt حوارنا الهام أنا و أنتي
Author: Robico
Artist: Robico
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nozomi Aizawa has had an unrequited love for Azuma-kun, from her same school year. One day, she gathers up her courage and starts talking to him at the train station on her way home, and she confesses! However, Azuma-kun’s answer was very unexpected…!! Even though the two of them are awkward and have different views, as they continue their conversation, they gradually begin to shorten their distance? You won’t be able to stop smiling or laughing! A fresh “talking” love comedy between two people who disagree with each other starts now!

Go to Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Finally released in the US! New Window leblanck
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

Well, I was originally going to work on this series myself, but since PDP has picked it up, I'll scratch that. I'll still translate for the Spanish release, though.

So, you guys get spoilers instead. For one thing, the series is called "Our Precious Story" (or stories), and it's an episodic.

Everyday, you hear a new story (or if you want to be fancy, an episode) from the male and female protagonists. Nozomi's usually revolve around her liking Azuma though.

Spoiler

So yeah, that's about it... I don't know if I'll like this series due to it being an episodic, though. Still, keep up the support for PDP's releases :)

I think what he means is HOLY CRAP the watermark is fucking annoying. Worse than mangapanda's, at least their is semi-transparent.

This isn't even a watermark anymore, it's a freaking stamp. I get that you don't want people stealing your work, but what's the point of beautiful artwork and cleaners and redrawers if every page has that ugly rabbit splashed right in the middle of a page?

It's not that distracting tbh, I mean it wasn't placed over a character face or anything. Be happy that they actually put their efforts into scanlate this series.

I really love how the author uses these 2 discussing about those mainstream shoujo manga nowaday "about 2 boys flirts all over a dull protagonist, dating too much with such narrow range" which mean Robiko is fully aware how manga readers are too fed up with those boring types, heh, hopefully to see something new to fresh up my mind.

Also, isn't this a copy of Tonari no Kaibatsu-kun, except the personality of the MC and heroine switched out?
The same author or what?

yep same author

Yup, when you buy the tank, its watermark-less ^^

I think what he means is HOLY CRAP the watermark is fucking annoying. Worse than mangapanda's, at least their is semi-transparent.

This isn't even a watermark anymore, it's a freaking stamp. I get that you don't want people stealing your work, but what's the point of beautiful artwork and cleaners and redrawers if every page has that ugly rabbit splashed right in the middle of a page?

Just based off their designs (and maybe their personalities thus far)... I secretly imagine Shirou is Shizuku and Haru's son. Then, Nozomi is Natsume and Sasayan's daughter. 8D

what a weird chapter, im interested.

Congrats Paperdolls Project for your 1st anniversary! You guys are awesome!!

I don't read a lot of mangas but this is the first time I've seen character with hairy legs which is great because its look refreshing to me.... If Azuma has chest hair too, I'll die ....   >///< 

Can't wait for next chapter!!

Sorry for my english ^^!

Watermarkless version please

Yup, when you buy the tank, its watermark-less ^^

Girl has creeper status. The series looks good though can't wait to see the progression :D

Dropped because of leg hair?  God, I'm in serious trouble!

Watermarkless version please

I totally disagree with the guy. If a cute girl like that confessed to me, I wouldn't be thinking "Man, what a drag", but "Maybe I should get to know this person." Now if I somehow got far enough to hear about her stalker-like tendencies, I'm not sure how I would react. <.<

Otherwise, the story was very refreshing. :)

A person with stalker-like tendencies and actually admitted to steal your stuff prior will also be your potential crazy ex.  Honestly not worth the trouble.

I got confessed to plenty of times, it's not fantasy land. Some might like you, some might do it to tease or make fun of you. I rejected plenty of girls as a kid, I think the only girls I didn't reject was the one I knew or was sure of their feelings and I kinda of fancied.

Even as a good looking guy, when a cute girl or beautiful girl asks you out, you think... what's the catch?If you can't comprehend the reason. Well, maybe I'm the paranoid type.

I never said I'd immediately start dating them. My point was that you don't think "what's the point if it wasn't me asking them?" and instead consider the benefits of dating the person. (as well as any considerations with regards to their sincerity)

I got confessed to plenty of times, it's not fantasy land. Some might like you, some might do it to tease or make fun of you. I rejected plenty of girls as a kid, I think the only girls I didn't reject was the one I knew or was sure of their feelings and I kinda of fancied.

Even as a good looking guy, when a cute girl or beautiful girl asks you out, you think... what's the catch?If you can't comprehend the reason. Well, maybe I'm the paranoid type.

おっ、イケメン??pic it or it didn't happened... Lol

Also, isn't this a copy of Tonari no Kaibatsu-kun, except the personality of the MC and heroine switched out?
The same author or what?

I totally disagree with the guy. If a cute girl like that confessed to me, I wouldn't be thinking "Man, what a drag", but "Maybe I should get to know this person." Now if I somehow got far enough to hear about her stalker-like tendencies, I'm not sure how I would react. <.<

As a hairy person, my thoughts go out to poor Azuma.

I told you many times, you need IPL or something :P

As a hairy person, my heart goes out for poor Azuma.

One of the weirdest shoujo chapters I've read in a while.

It's the style of Robico sensei. That lovely dry humour. :D 

One of the weirdest shoujo chapters I've read in a while.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics