Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 111votes)

Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi

Alt Names: alt 僕と君の大切な話alt Our Precious Conversationsalt The precious talk of me and youalt Un discorso importante tra me e tealt Una charla importante entre tú y yoalt 我与你的重要谈话alt حوارنا الهام أنا و أنتي
Author: Robico
Artist: Robico
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nozomi Aizawa has had an unrequited love for Azuma-kun, from her same school year. One day, she gathers up her courage and starts talking to him at the train station on her way home, and she confesses! However, Azuma-kun’s answer was very unexpected…!! Even though the two of them are awkward and have different views, as they continue their conversation, they gradually begin to shorten their distance? You won’t be able to stop smiling or laughing! A fresh “talking” love comedy between two people who disagree with each other starts now!

Go to Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Finally released in the US! New Window leblanck
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

Dude is just a whiner. Not the first time dude bitch about it on our various releases. Can't be arsed to entertain him/her really. Probably some dude who collect scanlation as "real manga", hence so butthurt about it. /shrug

Just noticed this post (from almost a year ago). I wonder where the "big scanlating group" went after releasing a bunch of 1-2 chapters from a few series with no follow up ~~

Thanks rozzak for the scanlation mmm...~!

The art in this is so freaking good. 

Omg, this is so awkward but also so funny XDDD It's definitely a great shoujo manga<33 I look forward to future updates<33 ;w; 

Money, Jewels, Women. Name it and it's yours, just don't stop translating this into English.

Many thanks and love.

Millones de gracias por la actualización! *O* <3 <3

Muchas Gracias por la traducción!!!sigan así :D

ehh feels like my little monster all over again......I'm out.

As far as I know, this manga has a lot more episodes, there won't be anymore translations? :c

Questo è diverso dal solito e mi piace!!!!!grazie!!

mollato?

So, she has leg hair fetish or something?

LOL, I didn't even notice the watermark while reading the manga....I had to re-read the chapters and look for the watermark to find out what you meant X'DD So I'd say that it wasn't really that distracting :3

Anyways, the manga seems really interesting :D I look forward to this mangaka's new work! Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun was already really great :D I can't wait for the next update.

Dude is just a whiner. Not the first time dude bitch about it on our various releases. Can't be arsed to entertain him/her really. Probably some dude who collect scanlation as "real manga", hence so butthurt about it. /shrug

Well, I've translated Episode 2 for the Spanish version. The story's getting a bit deeper, but I don't like the direction it's heading.

Azuma's basically this guy who fails to see the point in relationships, while Aizawa's a girl who doesn't really understand them but wants to have one anyway.

Stale relationships are kinda blah for me, but yeah, I'll see how it goes next month.

The sensei is using this 2 person to tell of the point of view of that type of guys vs that type of girls. 

As a 30-something (yes i'm that old), i looked at it differently. I find it satirical to a point. So, yeah, as i have said, it's interesting to me partly because of the way I see it.

Maybe i will translate this myself from now on rather than assign another translator, to better get it across...

Whoever that edited the description, damn you.

It's written there, GIRLS (YES PLURAL) and BOYS (YES PLURAL TOO)

WHY?! Because it's using this 2 person to tell the stories of GIRLS and BOYS. It's not just about them. 

It wasn't a grammar mistake. 

I'm changing it back, whoever change it again, I swear I'll stab someone. /roll eyes

Well, I've translated Episode 2 for the Spanish version. The story's getting a bit deeper, but I don't like the direction it's heading.

Azuma's basically this guy who fails to see the point in relationships, while Aizawa's a girl who doesn't really understand them but wants to have one anyway.

Stale relationships are kinda blah for me, but yeah, I'll see how it goes next month.

I think what he means is HOLY CRAP the watermark is fucking annoying. Worse than mangapanda's, at least their is semi-transparent.

LOL, I didn't even notice the watermark while reading the manga....I had to re-read the chapters and look for the watermark to find out what you meant X'DD So I'd say that it wasn't really that distracting :3

Anyways, the manga seems really interesting :D I look forward to this mangaka's new work! Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun was already really great :D I can't wait for the next update.

Being pedantic here but the book he's reading it's "disqualified as a human" it's the classic book "no longer human" by osamu Dalai. Probably says a lot about his character that he'd be reading classic (and deep) literature like that in his spare time.

It was why I was a little confused why it's being touted as a "romantic comedy manga". Also why when i created the comic page during upload, i didn't tick the genre "Romance" for this, instead i go for "slice of life" instead cause i don't see where the "romance" is. Rather, the dry humour in both chapters were the one thats memorable. 

I'm of the opposite from you, because i buy so much shoujo manga mags monthly, I'm a little sick of generic romance. Every single week, i'm struggling to find something new that really catches my eye, be it for scanlation or just personal interest to read. In the end, it's just down to personal taste i guess. I'm more of a witty dialogue person, so this is up my alley. 

News outlets were probably just tagging the series under what they had anticipated it to be about. If the series continues on as an episodic without any actual romance, we can just remove the 'Romance' genre tag from MU and edit its description to reflect the reality of the series.

On a slightly less related note: I find the comedy kind of bland, even if it's meant to be dry humour. But that's just me (and I have a history of being poor when it comes to admiring dry humour). Reading through the raws of the next Episode, it's not really any better for me.

In my opinion, Robico throwing in random moments of awkwardness doesn't exactly make for comedy... But we'll see how it goes. I'm only translating to help out a friend, anyhow :P

Am I the only one who thinks this is a parallel world where Haru turned into a woman and Shizuku turned into a man? (leaving aside their personalities) xD

i thought it looked more like yamaken x natsume pairing, lol.

i dont actually know where this story is going, but im trusting you, Robico-san XD

Am I the only one who thinks this is a parallel world where Haru turned into a woman and Shizuku turned into a man? (leaving aside their personalities) xD

Mm well, episodic series have the benefit of being "fresh" with each episode, but the problem is, you can never really relate to them as the circumstances "reset" each time a new episode arrive.

When it comes to shoujo, particularly of the romance genre, there is usually some desire for the protagonist(s) to get into a relationship and stick with it (to some extent).

So with that logic, this series will probably end up not a romance series, but as a comedic slice of life series. If the only "romance" is Nozomi saying, "I like you" to Azuma and then having it soon shot down in some fashion, that's pretty hollow of a romance...

Well whatever. I'll just see how the series turns out. I'm not fond of episodics to begin with, so my rating is biased towards dislike. I guess I'm part of the majority of readers who enjoy 'generic' romance shoujo :|. For the time being, this series is kind of dull for me.

It was why I was a little confused why it's being touted as a "romantic comedy manga". Also why when i created the comic page during upload, i didn't tick the genre "Romance" for this, instead i go for "slice of life" instead cause i don't see where the "romance" is. Rather, the dry humour in both chapters were the one thats memorable. 

I'm of the opposite from you, because i buy so much shoujo manga mags monthly, I'm a little sick of generic romance. Every single week, i'm struggling to find something new that really catches my eye, be it for scanlation or just personal interest to read. In the end, it's just down to personal taste i guess. I'm more of a witty dialogue person, so this is up my alley. 

I think episodic can be successful, taking reference from Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun for example, though thats episodic 4-koma, is still a very successful cross genre shoujo. So, rather than some long drawn out love story, i rather it be episodic. Great laughs that ends in one chapter, nice, simple and refreshing. I think shoujo need more stuff like this.

Mm well, episodic series have the benefit of being "fresh" with each episode, but the problem is, you can never really relate to them as the circumstances "reset" each time a new episode arrive.

When it comes to shoujo, particularly of the romance genre, there is usually some desire for the protagonist(s) to get into a relationship and stick with it (to some extent).

So with that logic, this series will probably end up not a romance series, but as a comedic slice of life series. If the only "romance" is Nozomi saying, "I like you" to Azuma and then having it soon shot down in some fashion, that's pretty hollow of a romance...

Well whatever. I'll just see how the series turns out. I'm not fond of episodics to begin with, so my rating is biased towards dislike. I guess I'm part of the majority of readers who enjoy 'generic' romance shoujo :|. For the time being, this series is kind of dull for me.

Well, I was originally going to work on this series myself, but since PDP has picked it up, I'll scratch that. I'll still translate for the Spanish release, though.

So, you guys get spoilers instead. For one thing, the series is called "Our Precious Story" (or stories), and it's an episodic.

Everyday, you hear a new story (or if you want to be fancy, an episode) from the male and female protagonists. Nozomi's usually revolve around her liking Azuma though.

Spoiler

So yeah, that's about it... I don't know if I'll like this series due to it being an episodic, though. Still, keep up the support for PDP's releases :)

I think episodic can be successful, taking reference from Gekkan shoujo nozaki kun for example, though thats episodic 4-koma, is still a very successful cross genre shoujo. So, rather than some long drawn out love story, i rather it be episodic. Great laughs that ends in one chapter, nice, simple and refreshing. I think shoujo need more stuff like this.

I think what he means is HOLY CRAP the watermark is fucking annoying. Worse than mangapanda's, at least their is semi-transparent.

This isn't even a watermark anymore, it's a freaking stamp. I get that you don't want people stealing your work, but what's the point of beautiful artwork and cleaners and redrawers if every page has that ugly rabbit splashed right in the middle of a page?

Because our cleaners and redrawers don't appreciate their hard work not getting credited. If not, WHY EVEN HAVE CREDIT PAGES? WHY DON'T ALL OF US JUST RELEASE IT ANONYMOUSLY????? 

It's a beaten to death whine. Our website has a whole page located on our FAQ dedicated to people like you that whines about it explaining why we do it. 

TL;DR: if you hate it, don't read it. we aren't asking you to. we aren't forcing you to. We do this out of our own money, our own time, and our own effort. You've neither participate nor even contribute to it. How can you even begin to understand why we do it. If you get it, you won't bitch about it. 

If you want to be helpful, comment on the things that matters instead, the progression of this manga, our translations-errors, inaccuracy, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes? Our editing-ugly, sloppy, can be better? Our typesetting-not neat, not expressive enough, wrong font choices? THINGS THAT MATTERS, bae. 

I think that the gist of this story and the art is being represented enough through this scanlation release. If you really like it, please go get the tankoubon when it's released regardless you can read japanese or not. Just for collecting and as a sign of support. It's back breaking work to release just a single chapter of scanlation, imagine the actual mangaka who have to brainstorm and draw all these from scratch. They are also just there to earn a living. 

We aren't here with the intention to replace the actual thing. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics