Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 111votes)

Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi

Alt Names: alt 僕と君の大切な話alt Our Precious Conversationsalt The precious talk of me and youalt Un discorso importante tra me e tealt Una charla importante entre tú y yoalt 我与你的重要谈话alt حوارنا الهام أنا و أنتي
Author: Robico
Artist: Robico
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nozomi Aizawa has had an unrequited love for Azuma-kun, from her same school year. One day, she gathers up her courage and starts talking to him at the train station on her way home, and she confesses! However, Azuma-kun’s answer was very unexpected…!! Even though the two of them are awkward and have different views, as they continue their conversation, they gradually begin to shorten their distance? You won’t be able to stop smiling or laughing! A fresh “talking” love comedy between two people who disagree with each other starts now!

Go to Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Finally released in the US! New Window leblanck
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

I mean, if you are just going to make up shit, sure.

Or maybe, apparently the MC is much sharper than you and understands what "girl suddenly tells you how you're friendly with A LOT OF PEOPLE, also some of them ARE GIRLS, TEE HEE" actually means.

Granted, his reaction was way overdramatic, for comedic effect in this comedy series(also if he was serious it would have been "sexist" rite)

Wait, so you're saying PLG's example is fake, but even if it wasn't, there's nothing weird or sexist about it because girls really are horrible evil backbiters and the boy would be right to be distrustful, even if he was a bit dramatic about it? Alright then.

god bless shoujohearts

Oh boy. That's tactless

Some of the conversation is kind of . . . I mean--

Her:  "You seem to be friends with a lot of people"

Him:  "There you go!  You're evaluating me and now you're going to put me down and women are all horrible evil backbiters!"

Him thinking:  "She seems upset, but she isn't saying why.  Women are so impossible to understand!"

Really, WTF?!  What is this guy?

I mean, if you are just going to make up shit, sure.

Or maybe, apparently the MC is much sharper than you and understands what "girl suddenly tells you how you're friendly with A LOT OF PEOPLE, also some of them ARE GIRLS, TEE HEE" actually means.

Granted, his reaction was way overdramatic, for comedic effect in this comedy series(also if he was serious it would have been "sexist" rite)

The spine of the book he's reading that chapter says it all.

Yes we are :)

So shoujoheart pick up this series?

So shoujoheart pick up this series?

Some of the conversation is kind of . . . I mean--

Her:  "You seem to be friends with a lot of people"

Him:  "There you go!  You're evaluating me and now you're going to put me down and women are all horrible evil backbiters!"

Him thinking:  "She seems upset, but she isn't saying why.  Women are so impossible to understand!"

Sooo we've had hamstering, shit tests and nice guys... is this manga like Red Pill 101?

Either way, top tier MMC, decent jokes, and good art.

"What are these creatures known as women?  Me robot, do not understand."

This seems more seinen then shoujo, its the art style.
I love her beauty mark <3

Love robico's art

The names of the train stops on page 2 of chapter 4... I see what you did there, Robico sensei.

Da maggio nulla??? @_@ aiutoooo

It's a little more slice of life-ish and comedic than I would have expected to see in your typical romance shoujo but I rather like it so far. It's a cute and funny mixture of them arguing their gender's perspective while learning how the other side thinks, add in a dash of confusion and finish off with some blushing faces/adorable awkwardness.

For some reason I read the tittle as "Boku No Pico" lol glad it wasn't it.

For some reason, Aizawa at times reminds me of Santa's artstyle (the series that popped up on highest rated series for a week or so some months back).

Huh. They're not even that similar, but I still get that feeling.

Sorry if this is a bit late, but based off of the kanji read as Chinese characters, chapter 4's title is Discussion Man, as mentioned on an earlier page. 商量男 - 商量 meaning discussion and 男 indicating man, or male

This is reminding me of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Good shit.
Hope it stays at this lighthearted romance and doesnt go all complex and crap like a regular shoujo.

If there's guide to a girl's heart like chapter 4... where can we read guide to a boy's heart   XD

Just wondering is the translator is ArylFox from otakumole? The translation quite similar. Sorry for asking since there is no credit page.

There's no reason to apologize honestly. It's a legitimate question. As for the answer, scanlator said in the first chapter they edited that they took the translations from otakumole
Just wondering is the translator is ArylFox from otakumole? The translation quite similar. Sorry for asking since there is no credit page.

I'm conflicted as I liked MLM but I feel like the main guy is ... no. Also it's less entertaining than I expected for a first vol of a new series. I guess I'll keep reading until I complete it jic it improves SOON. 

I have hope.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics