Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.81 - 16votes)

GIRLS und PANZER - Little Army II

Alt Names: alt Girls & Panzer - Little Army II
Author: Girls Und Panzer Seisaku Iinkai
Artist: Tsuchii
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to GIRLS und PANZER - Little Army II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

how convenient for the plot to twist to Bellwall vs Ooarai....

Must be a double elimination tournament.

how convenient for the plot to twist to Bellwall vs Ooarai....

Not sure I like this. I hope Bellwell will lose to Kuromorimine. Kuro's being shown as some ultimate team that only lost twice because of 1 person (Miho), if Kuro loses now, it'll look like everything about Kuro's nothing but a sham.

Your wish has become true.

Not sure I like this. I hope Bellwell will lose to Kuromorimine. Kuro's being shown as some ultimate team that only lost twice because of 1 person (Miho), if Kuro loses now, it'll look like everything about Kuro's nothing but a sham.

yay new chapters thanks AK

Spoiler

Obligatory "multi-track drifting!?"

you mean this:
Spoiler

Bellwall's starting tanks look better than Oorai with Elefant, Jadgpanther, T-44 (that quite rare). Hope Oorai will buy 1 more heavy tank, just Tiger P is not enough for "tanker" : )))

I have a feeling the upcoming Girls and Panzer movie will be Ooarai vs Bellwall.

Then your feeling might be wrong there.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-06/girls-and-panzer-film-unveils-new-teaser-trailer-asami-seto-in-cast/.88981

Time to get revenge and spill some more tea.

The teacup has been broken! I repeat the teacup has been broken!

Also reports suspect it may actually been coffee!!!

would be interesting if this become an anime series!

I have a feeling the upcoming Girls and Panzer movie will be Ooarai vs Bellwall.

would be interesting if this become an anime series!

A bit nit picking but...

Both Neko and Chifuyu (miss Shark and miss Bear) never says its Gloriana, and the uniform from tea-drinker is lacking school emblem on left chest.

My theory is:

1. its St. Glorianna sister school/copycat
2. it will make sense in context

It was Kilimanjaro the tea of evil! By the way I'm definitely not taking things seriously XD.

Why does the tea lovers are starting to look evil?

A bit nit picking but...

Both Neko and Chifuyu (miss Shark and miss Bear) never says its Gloriana, and the uniform from tea-drinker is lacking school emblem on left chest.

My theory is:

1. its St. Glorianna sister school/copycat
2. it will make sense in context

Spoiler

Here's a video of tanks drifting from the recent Tank Biathlon held in Russia.

First tank is a Chinese Type-96 (the PLA brought their own tanks, everyone else used T-72Bs provided by the Russians)

Second tank is crewed by Venezuelans, and demonstrates what happens when you charge into a water obstacle and swamp your engine.

Third tank is crewed by Kuwaitis, and demonstrates what happens when you drift a tank into a ditch...

Bellwall? Sooo... It's based on post-war Berlin?

Makes me want to buy a tank of my own. A surplus t34 is about the same price as a luxury car, so I should be able to afford it if u save some money.

And from the silhouettes, it doesn't look like St. Gloriana has been taken over by other people, either... I guess we'll see what's up in the next chapter.

Spoiler

So, I'm guessing this took place after season 1 of the TV series or something

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics