Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.81 - 16votes)

GIRLS und PANZER - Little Army II

Alt Names: alt Girls & Panzer - Little Army II
Author: Girls Und Panzer Seisaku Iinkai
Artist: Tsuchii
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to GIRLS und PANZER - Little Army II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

wow it's been more than a year since last update

I have a copy of the last volume and is desperate for anyone to translate the last two chapters for me oTL

Will share translations when I find someone willing to translate it for me (will pay of course)

noooooo,where is chapter 12?????????

Ch 13 is da last?

REEEEEEE, where's chapters 12 and 13? I want to know what happens to our characters.

wow no updates? why u do dis AK

i know. i already watched Der Film. i'd really wanna see how the Finns trashed Ooarai with just BT-42s

Supplementary materials actually state that Keizoku High actually has a variety of tanks from many nations, a lot like how Ooarai is. So it's pretty much a 50/50 battle isn't it? That being said though, are the 3rd years (student council team) still around by this time? I can't see any mention of them.

Still, Ankou team is the heart and brain of Ooarai. While individual teams are capable by their own accord, losing Ankou this early might unsettle their cohesion.

Of course we still have Anzu and Azusa left, so it might lead to interesting fight where Azusa shows her chops without Ankou and Anzu encouraging her.

Yes but assuming that twin tails can do what everyone hasn't been able to do: succeed in chasing down the Ankou team. Like did you forget what happened to crusader tanks in the movie? Or Univ team in the maze? Or everyone else in the series except for St. Gloriana but even then it was still cost them 3 tanks in which all of them were taken out by Ankou team - the very team they were hunting.

And Ankou is still being accompanied by a crazy Duck team and Hippo StuG-life team.

No, err... twin tail girl. There is Azusa which is being projected as the next commander and her slave Saki who acts like a Joker on overdosed Dextro. There is turtle team with their Hetzer who've managed to make almost the entire Kuromorimine Hetz them. Then a Leopon team with their nitro-fueled electric motor in their VTOL -capable Porsche. The Mallard team which was well-known for their cloning technique and ant-eater team with their heavy muscle are able to break 75mm shells with their bare hand. It was really a bad idea to let this kind of group runs unchecked.

Though that's assuming your tactics are going to work against a woman who've raped the entire Italy, shoved a 75mm middle finger up America's ass, spank Soviet Union for their bad behavior (and eat their liver alive), and cracked German's skull with a headbutt... strong enough that it made Krakatoa exploded.

Still, Ankou team is the heart and brain of Ooarai. While individual teams are capable by their own accord, losing Ankou this early might unsettle their cohesion.

Of course we still have Anzu and Azusa left, so it might lead to interesting fight where Azusa shows her chops without Ankou and Anzu encouraging her.

No, err... twin tail girl. There is Azusa which is being projected as the next commander and her slave Saki who acts like a Joker on overdosed Dextro. There is turtle team with their Hetzer who've managed to make almost the entire Kuromorimine Hetz them. Then a Leopon team with their nitro-fueled electric motor in their VTOL -capable Porsche. The Mallard team which was well-known for their cloning technique and ant-eater team with their heavy muscle are able to break 75mm shells with their bare hand. It was really a bad idea to let this kind of group runs unchecked.

Though that's assuming your tactics are going to work against a woman who've raped the entire Italy, shoved a 75mm middle finger up America's ass, spank Soviet Union for their bad behavior (and eat their liver alive), and cracked German's skull with a headbutt... strong enough that it made Krakatoa exploded.

As expect from Baka-stisters, if they use money to buy more tanks, instead buy stronger tanks like Panther, T-44 v.v..., they bought three more Panzer IIs, lolz

And this latest chapter show how XVM sniping like. Screw other tanks, that unica is real threat!

BTW, Dog mouth syndrome is strong with this one.

Finnish team is STRONK you know. Don't underestimate that BT-42. Even 1 BT can defeat 3 Pershing by herself.

Not world cup, Oorai just win National cup with all Japanese teams. And Finnish is not weak, in de Film, just one BT-42, they defeat 3 Pershing of Elite College, so full team will be really strong with their troll style.

i know. i already watched Der Film. i'd really wanna see how the Finns trashed Ooarai with just BT-42s

Where do you have it from and how do you know that? I'm the editor of the currently uploaded version, and only did it because it seemed like the original one had stopped. I would love to work together with him.

4chong, /ak/ thread, here you got the archive link: http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/145271561/#q145294687

I guess the guy has quite the OCD if he redoes stuff just to maintain consistency. Does seem really busy, so that's prob why the delays.

Uploaded ch10v2. This one is translated and typesetted by the same guy who did 1-9. Still need approval though.

Where do you have it from and how do you know that? I'm the editor of the currently uploaded version, and only did it because it seemed like the original one had stopped. I would love to work together with him.

Uploaded ch10v2. This one is translated and typesetted by the same guy who did 1-9. Still need approval though.

whoa straight to the world cup from the loser's bracket

that escalated quickly

Not world cup, Oorai just win National cup with all Japanese teams. And Finnish is not weak, in de Film, just one BT-42, they defeat 3 Pershing of Elite College, so full team will be really strong with their troll style.

I just realized, Kuromorimine wiped Bonple High, and that ooarai got wiped by the Finnish girls o_o

everything suddenly makes sense after i watched the GuP movie

wonder if this takes place after Ribbon no Musha or before...

Finnish team is STRONK you know. Don't underestimate that BT-42. Even 1 BT can defeat 3 Pershing by herself.

whoa straight to the world cup from the loser's bracket

that escalated quickly

That senshado federation logo is pretty neat.

Even Emi still fear Shiho after this long time lol.

I just realized, Kuromorimine wiped Bonple High, and that ooarai got wiped by the Finnish girls o_o

everything suddenly makes sense after i watched the GuP movie

wonder if this takes place after Ribbon no Musha or before...

need moar :3

So, this commemorative cup is like exhibition tournament match? There is no title will be staked, and the best thing participants can get is experience and some prizes from the sponsor? Well, seems fair enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics