Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 69votes)

Diamond no Ace Act II

Alt Names: alt Ace of Diamond act IIalt As berlian ayat IIalt as de diamantes acto IIalt ダイヤのA act IIalt Daiya no Ace act II
Author: Terajima Yuuji
Artist: Terajima Yuuji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to Diamond no Ace.

Related:

Diamond no Ace (Prequel)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-ace-r1737 )

Diamond no Brass!! (Spin-off)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-brass-r20226 )
Go to Diamond no Ace Act II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler discussion thread New Window GodamfireV
  • 771 Replies
Topic Chapter discussion forum New Window jordanm
  • 6 Replies

200 Comments

Thanks for chapter TDX

I hope that Yui will get bored of Furuya because I cant stand more development for him and that new guy who is pitcher plz PITCHER? I believe he is just side character and Sawamura will learn something from his pitching , not just new ball but something more I mean when he learnt change up Furuya just needed slider to put Sawamura on bench and I feel like Kominato wont be regular because of that new guy who is confident in his legs and that guy who dont admire anyone Im 100% sure he will make battery with Sawamura

Actually that "new catcher" was introduced in chapter 1 (of Act II) and it's implied that he's more interested in Eijun than he is Furuya (he called Eijun a necessary pitcher in Seidou's quest for national domination and everything, didn't seem to mind too much that Furuya was getting switched out)

As for Koushuu...yeah he'll probably also get caught by Eijun's mysterious charm lol

Spoiler

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k chapter 12 i summon you!!!

So this year has 2 catchers, rather then 2 pitchers. I’m going to guy that the new catcher introduce this chapter will flock to Furuya while the other one will gravitate toward Sawamura.

Actually that "new catcher" was introduced in chapter 1 (of Act II) and it's implied that he's more interested in Eijun than he is Furuya (he called Eijun a necessary pitcher in Seidou's quest for national domination and everything, didn't seem to mind too much that Furuya was getting switched out)

As for Koushuu...yeah he'll probably also get caught by Eijun's mysterious charm lol

Cover 01!! õ/

y9lz66IQ.jpg

So this year has 2 catchers, rather then 2 pitchers. I’m going to guy that the new catcher introduce this chapter will flock to Furuya while the other one will gravitate toward Sawamura.

It seems like this author gets off more to developing Furuya than Sawamura. It's getting to the point where the only way Sawamura will take the ace spot from Furuya is if Furuya gets a serious injury or something. Jesus, just make Sawamura a side character like you want to. I know I'm being irrationally mad but it's been 400+ chapters, how long until the ace of diamond is the fucking main character. 

To be honest, I'm really getting pissed with the recent developments. I KNOW Sawamura will eventually get his chance to shine, but it just irks me to see Furuya getting even more of an advantage over Sawamura when it's actually been established that Sawamura managed to get on the starting line for the Ace discussion. Ugh. Might wait for a few months, maybe even a year and then binge-read what's been published until then, maybe it feels more natural then. Waiting for a new chapter just to see Furuya getting the spotlight yet again just doesn't feel right.

Think I'm gonna wait until the anime ends to pick this up again. I've had enough for now. 

i'm so frustrated, i don't know what to do :'(

don't  cut your hair haruichi...

thanks a lot for the translations.

Thanks for the update

To be honest, I'm really getting pissed with the recent developments. I KNOW Sawamura will eventually get his chance to shine, but it just irks me to see Furuya getting even more of an advantage over Sawamura when it's actually been established that Sawamura managed to get on the starting line for the Ace discussion. Ugh. Might wait for a few months, maybe even a year and then binge-read what's been published until then, maybe it feels more natural then. Waiting for a new chapter just to see Furuya getting the spotlight yet again just doesn't feel right.

In the end sawamura still being left out. meh. when he will growth. Kinda getting bored with this plotline.

Why im sure that something will happen to Furuya, like... serious injury, that will force 1. Kataoka to retire out of guilt for overusing him 2. Ochiai to use Sawamura, as a replacement for oh so great Furuya, with all the pressure and fills that will come with it...

Dammit Furya you make it so hard to hate you...

Thank you Team Karaage and TDX. I love you guys so much huhuhuhu >:D<

Thanks for another great chapter

Go, go, team Karaage!

Let's go! 

Team Karaage FTW!

Thank you so much for the translations, guys. :)

Neat

Old face new rival, get all excited just seeing this first chapter,, >,

Thanks for the chapter. Been waiting for the translation for a while. Thanks

Yay for second season! :D Thank you so much!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics