Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 17votes)

Fate/mahjong night - Seihai Sensou

Alt Names: alt Fate/mahjong night θ–η‰Œζˆ¦δΊ‰alt Fate/Mahjong Night: Seihai Sensou
Author: Type-Moon
Artist: Satei
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSports SportsSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Original 4-koma updated daily at http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/fatemahjong/
Go to Fate/mahjong night - Seihai Sensou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

"it's your turn, Berserker"

"ROAAAAARRR"

"no, it's riichi, not roar"

Lancer won't be able to get anything good because he has literally no luck, while saber has luck that literally surpasses causality.

If avenger or bazette lose, then we have the horror of the four day loop. of mahjong.

Archer cheats by making the tiles he needs.

And Gil has all the tiles ever made xD

You're saying that ordinary humans can beat legends?

Since when were the girls from Saki ordinary humans?

this one page is enough to confuse and agitating me at the same time

That's exactly it! This manga should be more like Legend of Koizumi (where real badasses have Mahjong power level of OVER NIIINE THOOOOOUSAND) than Saki for the concept to work!

"it's your turn, Berserker"

"ROAAAAARRR"

"no, it's riichi, not roar"

Lancer won't be able to get anything good because he has literally no luck, while saber has luck that literally surpasses causality.

If avenger or bazette lose, then we have the horror of the four day loop. of mahjong.

Archer cheats by making the tiles he needs.

Lol Mahjong! I bet the girls from Saki can win easy

I am skeptical about how good this will be, but will follow it anyway, just because Fate/series.

Oh god here we go again

Lol Mahjong! I bet the girls from Saki can win easy

Fate+ Mahjong oh boi this gonna be good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics