Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

This is getting cuter, diabetes incoming mmm...~?

Girl? Good.

Dude? AHAHA.... sorry.

well, when you are 149 at your 20, that's depressing

162, still growing. I'm 163cm at 20 years old... I'm so fucking depressed right now...

Girl? Good.

Dude? AHAHA.... sorry.

Fwahahahaha!

looks like bj-sensei found lunch guess a poor soul lost his food(and lunchbox+chopsticks)

162, still growing. I'm 163cm at 20 years old... I'm so fucking depressed right now...

Betting Doi is actually a nice guy too nervous to speak and the narrow eyed guy just uses him to intimidate people.

They're the color of his ribs obviously.

>Get K.O'd by female MC

>Still willing uses his remaining strength to tell MC the color of his ribs

100% confirmed a nice bro.

Given the way he fell he couldn't have seen any panties so his dying message has left me puzzled

They're the color of his ribs obviously.

I sure need the combination of her bike lock mmm...

Given the way he fell he couldn't have seen any panties so his dying message has left me puzzled

Betting Doi is actually a nice guy too nervous to speak and the narrow eyed guy just uses him to intimidate people.

Andy = best cam!!

I don't know, I thought "Cam Quarter" from NWAR was pretty clever.
Dis love triangle doe...

Andy = best cam!!

Spoiler

She's right, these things should be taken slowly.

He has to CONFESS to her first, she has to agree to be his girlfriend, and THEN he can propose to her. ;)

Eh. Seems like it would've been btr without the rom com.

If she wants that video gone, why not just break the camera and destroy the data?

Because it's hard to instantly destroy an SD. It's small and it might get stuck inside of it if you break the camera.

I would like to see the main girl's face while getting penetrated.

wait what.

BJ + "I can't feel at ease unless I have something in my mouth, you see..." = dammit internet, you ruined me.

And that name, Kuroanada Jun -> kuro ana da Jun -> Blackhole Jun

Ah... so it's that kind of Blackhole mmm...

lol

insta-follow

If she wants that video gone, why not just break the camera and destroy the data?

She always needs something in her mouth...eh

Is it the start of a romance comedy?

tumblr_inline_npp3uhkh3i1r63lz8_540.jpg

Remove that retarded boy from the equation and you'll get 4.5★ manga

BJ + "I can't feel at ease unless I have something in my mouth, you see..." = dammit internet, you ruined me.

And that name, Kuroanada Jun -> kuro ana da Jun -> Blackhole Jun

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics