Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 18votes)

End of Eternity - The Secret Hours

Alt Names: alt エンド オブ エタニティ ザ・シークレットアワーズalt End of Eternity: The Secret Hoursalt 永恒的终焉 The Secret Hours
Author: Sega
Artist: Asano Yoichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world called Barzel exists a particular profession called Private Military Firms or more commonly known as PMFs. They take on any particular job ranging from stealing to security as long as the price is right. Lynbell, Zephyr and Vashyron joined alliances to take on jobs and have been doing decently even in this highly competitive and cut throat industry. However, lately, there has been a mysterious figure who has always been one step ahead of them, taking their jobs and keeping them from making money. And now, it seems that person is their new client.

Spin-off of the role-playing video game End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate).
Go to End of Eternity - The Secret Hours Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Game New Window Eldaeb
  • 1 Replies

20 Comments

Except maybe for the gender bending (not sure how I feel about that :P ), this could have been a nice chapter in the main game.

You can try playing the Game (Resonance of Fate) on either the PS3 or the XBox360 however be warned that you really do need to train in the arena first otherwise you will die in your first battle. Later in the game you can dual wield weapons  and like any game that has RPG elements upgrade your weapons and gear accordingly. 

Once you get the hang of battle techniques the game is actually quite fun however there are some enemy that will wipe you out easily unless you are near their levels. The story of the game is told in cut scenes which are actually quite interesting and if you wish to play the game watch both introduction scenes.

Please note I have a PS3 and Bluray disks are very scratch resistant so most second hand games normally look brand new. DVD's on the other hand need care in handling so be very careful when buying second hand. You could most likely pick up this game for a few dollars second hand.

@skoobiedoodie
Well, what do you expect from a short spin off game story? Sure lacks details ( though it's fine to me) but this is for mainly aim at those who knows and played the game. All the details and battles are all from there so you don't need to know them in the manga. Plus the game wasn't reaaaally popular ( I think) so you would have less expectation from this anyway, as I did.
So nero was a guy, that would explain why he had shown interest in male clothing at page 7 of chapter 4.
Sorry I do not know how to add an image into the comment
skoobiedoobie said it as well: The fight scenes are done quite poorly and the flow of the manga makes it really difficult to follow. I tried, but I just couldn't like it.
Spoiler
Tag added... Gosh who knew...
Yeah, the manga definitely lacking background details and along side that short chapters. Wish they made a second game.
the fighting scenes suck ass in this. with the way the colors are, the fighting scenes look like crap. it needs more tones, shading, more detail and better backgrounds. because of lack of detail i couldn't get into it.
End of Eternity...End of Eternity...Oh my gosh, Asimov references everywhere! Well, we just need time machines and that'll be all.
i like this manga it even made me start playing RoF again :D
Resonance of fate... played half-way through it.
the personalities of Zehypr and Leanne are different to the game. They are more friendly than in the game especially Zehpyr. He acte more unfriendly, bored like there's nothing that matters in life.
Has anyone played the game for this? And if they have how alike is the game to this? Especially the character's personalities.
its really cool
Vashyron, what a name.
Scratch that, I guess they call them firms too. (just less common)
Cool, but it's called a pmc...
cant wait for the next chapter.
this looks interesting!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics