Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 119votes)

Ah! My Goddess

Alt Names: alt Aa! Megami-samaalt Oh! My Goddess
Author: Fujishima Kosuke
Artist: Fujishima Kosuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alone in his dorm on a Saturday night, Nekomi Tech's Keiichi Morisato dials a wrong number that will change his life forever-reaching the Goddess Technical Help Line. Granted one wish by the charming young goddess Belldandy-a wish for anything in the world-Keiichi wishes she would stay with him always! Complications are bound to ensue from this; the immediate first being the new couple getting tossed out of the dorm-it's males only!

As the hapless student and his mysterious "foreign beauty" ride around looking for a new place to stay-risking the different dangers of seeking shelter with an otaku convinced Belldandy is an imaginary woman, and a Zen priest convinced she's a sinister witch-Keiichi's still got his classes on Monday morning! How is his new "exchange student" companion going to be received on the N.I.T. campus? A little too well for normal life to ever return...
Go to Ah! My Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What next? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 13 Replies
Topic I don't like Keiichi's new character design! New Window Haiyami
  • 3 Replies
Topic About the vol. 36-40 gap.... New Window Baltringue29
  • 2 Replies

215 Comments

Curse you ninjas for putting up 1 of the greatest cliffhanger in my history of manga/manhwa reading
now THAT was one fsck'd up cliffhanger.. 3 chapters at once and then such a thing... aaaargh!
*twitch* damn you cliff hangers *twitch*
RASENGAN!!! lol
"unite"... that's one way of putting it.

I'm guessing this manga moves (though slowly) towards completion.
@zilentworld For such a thing you've got to have a hefty sum of money.

It's from the BREITLING Navitimer series, ranging from approx 5k € to 13k €
Gotta admit it though - such a present would be welcome anytime o.O
i found them..... im working on getting permission from the scandalators
.... im going to find the missing chapters and try to upload them
I WANT HIS WATCH!
Imo the best artwork for Belldandy was about Ch 50 or 60. After that it "deteriorated" to the common style of today... pity.
I've seen the anime first, found the manga 'bout 2 moth ago - now can't wait for the conclusion of the Demon-World arc :-)
This is typically the manga where you look at the first release n the latest release n you ask yourself "WTF, are those chap from the same manga"
take the predecessor of cheesy shounen/seinen romances, and never end it and you get this. 20+ years, np
Go for it!
Thank you Zordosnort! Keep up the good work. :)
Wah only 1 chapter u have an awful lot of uploading to catch up on with.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics