Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

ak scanlation = instant follow :)

this manga some how remind me of novel that a certain sheeprabbit work for . . .

insttan follow

I want to take those fairies home....

for a minute i thought it was gonna be a reverese on the genre- a person from a fantasy setting comes to the mundane world.

i wonder if there are any stories like that?

Sure.

Aahahha.... poor girl~ This is interesting a unique change from the regular reincarnation stories.

for a minute i thought it was gonna be a reverese on the genre- a person from a fantasy setting comes to the mundane world.

i wonder if there are any stories like that?

Come on

What's the point if you're not going to cheat

I was wondering when the parodies were going to start popping up...

Reincarnation power fantasies are now such a mainstream trope, subversions are starting to pop up.

Come on

What's the point if you're not going to cheat

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics