Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 133votes)

The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat

Alt Names: alt 転生者はチートを望まないalt Tenseisha wa Cheat o Nozomanaialt Tenseisha wa Cheat wo Nozomanai
Author: Natsuki Aoi
Artist: Funatsu Wase
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mira peacefully resided in a magical world until a blow to the head caused her to partially remember her previous life in Japan.

The protagonists in reincarnation stories always end up having to deal with trouble, which is the last thing she wants. Alas what awaited her was the selection exam for a magic academy and naturally(?) her special cheat ability was discovered then.

A fantastical tale of a reincarnated girl who doesn't want any cheats.

https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/535000093
Go to The Reincarnated One Doesn't Want to Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel? New Window scepterofice
  • 2 Replies
Topic interesting read so far New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

210 Comments

Huh? Baby hands? What happened?! ... Ah, yeah ^^' It randomly rained trucks that one time... I guess I died and got reincarnated in some retarded fantasy world, I guess...

Anyway, +1 for female. -2 if it turns out to have been a male all along, but +2 if gay, +3 if transgender and +5 if netkama.

edit: it matters because there's a distinct lack of decent female protagonists... especially in the parallel fantasy world/reincarnation department...

WOODEN BALLS? Used like in soccer?

All the boys should have broken bones in their feet, I'm wincing just thinking about it.

ermergerd the fairies are so adorable! I'm really looking forward to more of this cuteness

D+awwww+_3c18d6ae0e41919029769a0434bcde1

neorasp, on 20 Aug 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

If you use that as an example you could also state Beelzebub as one...

But think realisticly please, it's just boring to see someone from another world adapt to ours.

Why? Because our world is mainly a boring place to be anyway. It wasn't so until the end of the Middle Ages when the Europeans set out to conquer the world to make it a boring place.

And they're still at it, even nowadays, trying to destroy cultures and indigenous people in America, Africa and Australia, especially with what they call tied developement aid; forcing those societies to become "modern" ones.

I think people should (more than anything) have a humanity-right on independent cultural evolution, and noone should interfere with this process no matter what, especially not with our technology which wastes their ressources and kills( look at the I.S. in the Near East, they couldn't have become so successful without our weaponry and our computer technology!)

I really wish people would read the international section of the newspaper.

Jinrui's fairies! Minus the huge smile and the morbid comedy(?)

We seriously need more anime like that.

"Ms. Human, Ms. Human, are you God?" still gets me every time.

fooooooooooollooooooooooooowww  uwoo wooo oooo !!!

As a general piece of advice, just put Theoderich on your ignore list. He's pretty much one of the site's bad in-jokes at this point.

Eh, what he said was nothing compared to True Purple.

<Someone replying seriously to Theoderich>

As a general piece of advice, just put Theoderich on your ignore list. He's pretty much one of the site's bad in-jokes at this point.

Again, the deadly Car of Reincarnation

But think realisticly please, it's just boring to see someone from another world adapt to ours.

Why? Because our world is mainly a boring place to be anyway. It wasn't so until the end of the Middle Ages when the Europeans set out to conquer the world to make it a boring place.

I have to disagree twofold here; I think that is an example of the genre "a person from a fantasy setting comes to the mundane world". Perhaps not specifically the subgenre of recincarnation but it fits the less specific genre. Heck, that genre is one the main genres in that story. As for Beelzebub, it could perhaps be argued to have it, but it's not really the focus (although I haven't seen it, so I'm likely to be wrong in some way).

Also, we only really think our world is boring because we've lived in it for years. Nearly any person from a fantasy setting would find our world equally fascinating, I mean we've got spaceflight here, come on!

Finally, I don't think the batoto is at all a suitable place for social commentary, especially when not relevant. Keep that to youtube etc., if you will.

neorasp, on 20 Aug 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

for a minute i thought it was gonna be a reverese on the genre- a person from a fantasy setting comes to the mundane world.

i wonder if there are any stories like that?

And they're still at it, even nowadays, trying to destroy cultures and indigenous people in America, Africa and Australia, especially with what they call tied developement aid; forcing those societies to become "modern" ones.

I think people should (more than anything) have a humanity-right on independent cultural evolution, and noone should interfere with this process no matter what, especially not with our technology which wastes their ressources and kills( look at the I.S. in the Near East, they couldn't have become so successful without our weaponry and our computer technology!)

:/ I just wish they don't drop this like the other good ones.

web novel link? Does this thing even have novel source though?

yes there is.

Spoiler

most of the chapter are summary now though.

When you look into a ball full of chibi fairies, the ball of chibi fairies also looks into you.

Until half way through i thought i was reading this.

But a cheat that lets you see cute tiny fairies? I'll take that.

an interesting story for a reincarnated-to-another-world type of manga... follow...

for a minute i thought it was gonna be a reverese on the genre- a person from a fantasy setting comes to the mundane world.

i wonder if there are any stories like that?

I know of a Chinese webnovel with that sort of premise called Genius Sword Immortal.

Followed for chibi fairies. ❛ᴗ❛

I like your style.

already on my follow list since long ago, but thanks anyway.

Followed for chibi fairies. ❛ᴗ❛

cute

web novel link? Does this thing even have novel source though?

Finally, a female protagonist in one of these series. Hooray!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics