Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.82 - 39votes)

Itohen

Alt Names: alt いとへん
Author: Unita Yumi
Artist: Unita Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanako, who was about to graduate with no job lined up found work at an old tailoring shop as an apprentice under the curt - but kind-hearted - skilled tailor Hirata-san. Nanako is energetically and steadily improving!
Go to Itohen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

11 Comments

That was a superb read.

Oh I really loved this story. A good read with adult lifes to be lived and with the struggles of having a new job. I like it as i like the other stories by unita yumi.

The only downside i see in this one is that it ends after six chapters. I think some stories remain untold this way.

I work in a tailor shop and I love this story. The reactions of nanako remind me of my first months of work, the sense of satisfaction to see the customer leave happy with his finished garment is the best. Thanks for translate this story.

Very nice.  Tiny hint of romance at the end, but IMO for Unita Yumi it's probably for the best that it didn't go any further.  Very good at general relationships between people and storytelling, not so great at clinching a romance.

This was a pretty interesting story, it's a shame that it was so short, I would have loved to see more of this manga. Thanks for your work in this story and many others.

I wanted more. :(

Aww man, light-hearted and quirky. I loved it. Made me feel all good inside. 

Thank you Village Idiot, this was a nice story :3

I really liked this. I wish there was more.

That was a great little story, thanks for the chance to read it VI Scans. I'm definitely going to come back now and again to reread this.

The guy reminds me of a mix between Kouta and Daikichi.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics