Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 84votes)

Kurosagi

Alt Names: alt คุโรซางิ คนลวงอัจฉริยะalt クロサギalt Cheating Hunteralt Con Diệc Đenalt 诈欺猎人alt Kurosagi: The Black Swindler
Author: Takeshi Natsuhara
Artist: Kuromaru
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: White swindlers (shirosagi) are those that cheat people to take their money, red swindlers (akasagi) are those that swindle the opposite sex, and black swindlers (kurosagi) are those that cheat the white and red swindlers. After his family is swindled by white swindlers, Kurosagi sets out to avenge them by becoming a black swindler.

Sequel: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/shin-kurosagi-r5217
Go to Kurosagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you do in the same situation? New Window Mokata
  • 14 Replies
Topic Kurosagi, general discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

91 Comments

Lol Kuro likes paintings of women shirosagi
@♠ Ley De Cadence ♠ thanks guys...........(^_^)
@ZuiyaXDX

It's not explicitly shown but hinted across a few pages when Kurosagi explains how the Shirosagi operates and how to deal with them. Takes some inferring :3
@♠ Ley De Cadence ♠ Thanks fo being helpfull ( when she sell ownership to kuro I don't remember see it )
@ZuiyaXDX

And why not earn some meager side money anyway, as a Kurosagi, you'd never know when you'd need more money. It also helps those poor people who really needs a place to stay with the lower rent too.
LOL @ Page 30

@ZuiyaXDX
Once the Landlady paid the real loan (5 million), she transfers ownership of the land the Shirosagi cheated her to buy to Kurosaki. The Shirosagi cannot prosecute Kurosaki for the mortgage/land deed or the Landlady for selling off the land, as that would bring up their illegal activities. Hence she can go free. Meanwhile, Kurosaki who has lost his home and needs a new place to stay, why not stay at the building that he got from the Landlady anyway?
@Laurens D That I understand what I don't undertand is him(k) being landlord of that apartment?????
@ZuiyaXDX, it's easy. The woman got scammed, He solved the important issue and took the land. In other words the scammer can't do anything and she received 5 million for her debt to live a regular live.
I like this side story but I don't get the plot of him being Landlord of that apartment..........(is he sell his own land hmm?)
I like the side story, it's really nice :)
Mikimoto has a backer and while Old Bar Man seems the likely one, I have a feeling they are waging a silent waiting war.
That person Mikimoto talking about Is it Bar Old man?
i already start reading the second season and it still HOT
Oho! Insight to his past! Finally.

Amazing how they stay professional about their 'trade' though, Kuro isn't even getting mad at the old man.
@Havoc Hmm you may be right about that, didn't think he may have been referring to the food. Things definitely seem to be changing now though, we're kinda learning new things about the old man like how he didn't want to give the job to Kuro and Kuro has a different outfit now!
@CHIbiFrost -> I'm not sure there was a previous girl. When he said that I thought he was referring to meals he had when he had a family, real meals he probably never had again after their deaths.
If there had been a previous girl, I think we would have had a shot of her instead one a the current girl right after his sentence.
Just my guess...
>_> He needs to get a life. Seriously, if you live with only revenge in your mind, your life is bound to be empty. What lies beyond revenge is a satisfaction that lasts for an instant and emptiness.

Well, I still like revenge stories though :P
Wow that was the most emotionless confession I've seen so far it really did fit the whole kurosagi atmosphere though

This is the second time? Wonder who the other girl was. And there's finally stuff happening outside of him swindling other swindlers which I really enjoy btw but this is a nice change seeing some character development.
Damnit I wanted to eat that food!
There's a second series, "Shin Kurosagi," too, so it might be even longer...
With 20 volumes and so far only scanlated to volume 6 does this signify a slow romance? :o
And she finally said it too, guess it won't be that easy.
Go for it girl !
What kind of idiot throw away a good meal to eat instant noodles ? That bastard !
Lol, nice way of solving love problems.
The start is like Liar game girl gets swindled then a swindler (but in liar game a former swindler) helps her

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics