Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

King Golf

Alt Names: alt 高球王alt Golf King
Author: Sasaki Takeshi
Artist: Sasaki Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Teirin High School, you are either part of a gang or an elite sports player. Sousuke Youki, called 'the predator,' is an undefeated master at fighting. One morning, as he finishes up a fight, Kazumi, a prodigy amateur golf player, took a look at Sousuke, ignored him, and walked right by. Infuriated, Sousuke sets out to get revenge on Kazumi for dissing him but Sousuke's revenge takes a detour as he gets himself involved in playing golf by the thuggish golf coach. Will this delinquent break legends and become "the King of Golf"?

King Golf also won the 56th Shogakukan Manga Award in January 2010 in the boys category.
Go to King Golf Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is anyone planning on continuing? New Window vkg313
  • 4 Replies
Topic Updated Chapter 1 New Window Ashra
  • 0 Replies

263 Comments

insert *me before *my lol
i just noticed in my earlier comment that i sound like one of the pathetic beggars that beg for fast releases all the time. please forgive my fellow readers
allrite guys, just 14 more volumes to go, you can do it o/

project bite me GO!
project bite me GO!
project bite me GO!
yay \o/
from thug to golf player.

yeah, makes sense to me.
whooahh!!.. :)

PBM & SBB, thanks for the release... more uploads please.. ^^
Do my eyes deceive me? Time to rejoice!
there 15 volumes out in japan. hope the releases start coming fast
Adding this to my reading list, just because it's not the usual case of a guy who doesn't care about the sport at all and keeps trying to quit but only keeps going (usually) because of a girl.

First time I've seen one actually want to practice the basics :)
I remember really enjoying the first four chapters, didn't even need to re read them after a year, that's how you know a manga is memorable.
Waited almost a year for a new chapter :)
cool
there's just something about this manga that sucks me in. maybe it's cuz it makes one of the most boring (real) sports to ever exist fun. or maybe it's cuz the pro isn't some stuck up jerk or maybe it's cuz the idiot seems really smart under the surface. don't know but i know i like it and i want moar.
Oh fuck yes! It's back!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics